James Comey: The 21st Century's Benedict Arnold

I am always amazed how Trumpers hate Comey as it was Comey that delivered the election for Trump. If not for Comey's idiotic letter right before the 16 election, Trump would probably not have been elected. It is the reason Trump was so gracious to Comey at that meeting in the White House. Trump knew at that time what Comey did for him. Trumpers should be kissing his ass. I can't stand Comey either for what it is worth.
View attachment 297829
It doesn’t even have sentimental value. Just dumb.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor who conspired against us for his own best interest. Hmm, doesn't sound like Comey. Who do we know who has at least attempted to collaborate with anti-democratic forces for their own best interests....if only we had some modern example to compare this to.
Comey loves Comey. No one else.

Neat. When did he attempt to conspire with foreign governments the way Arnold and Trump have?
The Russian dossier....DUH!!!

Not written by Russians or a foreign government.
ROTFLMFAO at you stupidity

The dossier—compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele on behalf of Fusion GPS, an opposition-research firm working for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee—fed to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the media the principal allegations of the “collusion” narrative. It claimed Paul Manafort was at the center of a “well-developed” Trump-Russia “conspiracy”; that Carter Page served as his intermediary, conducting secret meetings with a Kremlin official and the head of a state energy company; that Michael Cohen held a clandestine meeting in Prague with Vladimir Putin cronies; and that the Russians had compromising material on Donald Trump, making him vulnerable to blackmail. The dossier was clearly important to the FBI probe. Its wild claims made up a significant section of the FBI’s application for a secret surveillance warrant on Mr. Page.

Fool that you are

The dossier hasn't been completely debunked. Anhyway, you're changing goalposts. I'm not arguing about the accuracy of it, I'm saying there was no collusion with a foreign government, that's Trump's schtick.

Benedict Arnold was a traitor who conspired against us for his own best interest. Hmm, doesn't sound like Comey. Who do we know who has at least attempted to collaborate with anti-democratic forces for their own best interests....if only we had some modern example to compare this to.

Neat. When did he attempt to conspire with foreign governments the way Arnold and Trump have?

The dossier—compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele on behalf of Fusion GPS, an opposition-research firm working for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee—fed to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the media the principal allegations of the “collusion” narrative. It claimed Paul Manafort was at the center of a “well-developed” Trump-Russia “conspiracy”; that Carter Page served as his intermediary, conducting secret meetings with a Kremlin official and the head of a state energy company; that Michael Cohen held a clandestine meeting in Prague with Vladimir Putin cronies; and that the Russians had compromising material on Donald Trump, making him vulnerable to blackmail. The dossier was clearly important to the FBI probe. Its wild claims made up a significant section of the FBI’s application for a secret surveillance warrant on Mr. Page.

Fool that you are
All of which was proven false.

Fool that you are

The dossier hasn't been completely debunked. Anhyway, you're changing goalposts. I'm not arguing about the accuracy of it, I'm saying there was no collusion with a foreign government, that's Trump's schtick.
No, YOU ARE JUST STUPID!...ROTFLMFAO

Fool that you are

Yeah, you probably should quit.

Fool that you are

Right after you!

Fool that you are

Right after you!

I'm not the one changing subjects. Trump has conspired with foreign governments and has actively attempted to hide his actions.

Fool that you are

Right after you!

I'm not the one changing subjects. Trump has conspired with foreign governments and has actively attempted to hide his actions.
A presidents JOB is to talk to and WORK with foreign governments....but I do like your idiotic word choice!

Right after you!

A presidents JOB is to talk to and WORK with foreign governments....but I do like your idiotic word choice!

A president's job is not to not give a shit about corruption and then hold back money and other support while waiting for one of your allies to announce (not actually investigate) corruption for one very specific individual because you believe the conspiracy theories coming out of Putin's mouth.

When I was a child, history was my favorite subject. I even took enough elective history classes at the collegiate level to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in history and political science (pre-law). I changed my major to business after watching Al Pacino overact while portraying a criminal defense attorney in the movie And Justice for All. I probably ought to write Mr. Pacino a letter thanking him for crushing my naïve fantasy of becoming a real-life Perry Mason. I should also thank God that Al Pacino never played the part of a software developer or a writer, because he probably would have killed any future interest in those professions as well. The only safe career for me might have been as a sanitation worker.

If you've never seen the docudrama Turn, about General Washington's spies during the Revolutionary War, it is well worth the time to binge-watch (if you have Netflix) and appreciate what America was like before it became the beacon of freedom and hope that I've been blessed and privileged to call home for my entire lifetime. I can virtually guarantee that everyone will learn something about the origin of our country they either never knew or had forgotten as some obscure footnote of history.

For example, I clearly remembered that General Benedict Arnold was widely considered the most notorious traitor in U.S. history, but I couldn't remember specifically what he had done to betray General Washington and the Continental Army (he negotiated to sell a map of our defenses at West Point to spymaster Major John Andre of the British Army) or why the previously distinguished military hero would have done such a despicable deed. If Benedict Arnold hadn't escaped to England, he would have been hanged as a traitor.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com .

----------

The failure to indict, arrest and prosecute Comey for his role in the attempt to rig and Presidential election and then attempt a coup against a duly elected President even before he assumed office is a dark stain on the American justice system and has weakened the faith of the American people in their government. Lynch, Comey, Brennan, McCabe and Clapper and MANY OTHERS, must all be arrested, prosecuted and jailed. For that matter Obama should ALSO BE IN THAT BUNCH, AS MORE INGORMATION IS COMING OUT ABOUT HIS PART!....Wonder if his COLOR can protect him....probably so!

I don't think it will happen. If he was attempting (and that's a big "if") by reopening the investigation two weeks before election, he did Republicans a favor, but to this day I know Hillary had a greater potential to screw this country up. She is smarter than Trump and knew how to manipulate the government better, but with the same amoral compass as trump. It is possible he had a "what have I done" moment and felt he had to fix what he screwed up. If so, he was a fool. There were no decent candidates left running in that election, both major parties playing reality show politics, simply to win, not to give the United States a better government.

Right after you!

A president's job is not to not give a shit about corruption and then hold back money and other support while waiting for one of your allies to announce (not actually investigate) corruption for one very specific individual because you believe the conspiracy theories coming out of Putin's mouth.

Read the Blow Job Clinton signed with Ukraine, asswipe!...ROTFLMFAO

Right after you!

If you want to prove something then it's up to you to do it.

In the meantime your best defense of Trump is to say the other side does it too. Nice, glad we both think he's a piece of shit.

Right after you!

In the meantime your best defense of Trump is to say the other side does it too. Nice, glad we both think he's a piece of shit.
Well, YOU and the party of INFANTICIDE are!

:21: You can't help but lose by changing the subject, can you?

:21: You can't help but lose by changing the subject, can you?
Child has to have last post...Go ahead, enjoy!...ROTFLMFAO!

Comey is definitely a traitor, but he is barely on the Top 50 list....

The pathetic closeted cocksucker who appointed him is in the top 5.

Sleazy Dirty Cop Comey Pops Off After Trump Slams Him as a ‘Sleazy Dirty Cop’ in Impeachment Victory Speech

“This should never, ever happen to another president. I don’t know if other presidents would be able to take it… Had I not fired James Comey, who was a disaster by the way, it’s possible I wouldn’t have been standing here right now. We caught him in the act. Dirty cops. Bad people. If this would have happened to President Obama a lot of people would have been in jail,” Trump said Thursday to a cheering crowd.

Thin-skinned Comey penned a WaPo op-ed decrying President Trump’s scorched earth rebuke of the FBI top brass.

“As usual, Trump called me a sleaze. But the audience reaction to his rant was more upsetting,” Comey said.

“The important thing was what happened in the audience, where there were plenty of intelligent people of deep commitment to religious principle. They laughed and smiled and clapped as a president of the United States lied, bullied, cursed and belittled the faith of other leaders. That was the deeply disturbing part of the East Room moment, and should challenge us all,” Comey wrote.

Your ass in jail would improve our faith the justice system.

New Topics

Forum List

Back