James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Go ahead and dehumanize people who are suffering. That’s about what I’d expect from someone as ignorant and self centered as yourself.

Meanwhile Joe Rogan is making millions. You think he gives a shit about any of this? No. Not as long as the checks cash.
ZERO people under 30. As I suspected. Rogan has guests on who reflect a disparate opinion at times. There is zero wrong with that. Doctors frequently recommend a 2nd opinion, correct?

That has nothing to do with it. The Leftists are just pissed off because people aren't obeying the almighty government.
UrFuneral.jpg

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
What he said was red meat for liberals who are deathly afraid of the chicom virus even after 3 or 4 vaccinations for themselves

carville is a provocateur much like the marble mouth donna brazile from the same state

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
As if that old bag of skin is going to punch anyone in the anything.

You’re an ignorant asshole know it all who sits at home while the rest of us deal with the cascade of bullshit that had been heaped upon us by people such as yourself who can’t tell their elbows from their assholes yet think they’re medical experts who know more than people who have spent their lives learning about it.

You’re a liar. You’re a moron. You’re a jerk.

Wow, triggered much?

When the only risk you see if COVID, you are lying to yourself to support your own fears.

That has nothing to do with it. The Leftists are just pissed off because people aren't obeying the almighty government.
Bullshit. If any of you morons actually had any idea what you’re talking about, you wouldn’t make up such garbage.

Instead you’re just completely isolated from the shitstorm you’ve created.

Wow, triggered much?

When the only risk you see if COVID, you are lying to yourself to support your own fears.
(I assume the typo it should be is, otherwise this doesn’t make sense) Who said anything about the only risk I see is COVID?

Yes, I let Azog troll me into being triggered. That’s what trolls do. They win sometimes.

You’re an ignorant asshole know it all who sits at home while the rest of us deal with the cascade of bullshit that had been heaped upon us by people such as yourself who can’t tell their elbows from their assholes yet think they’re medical experts who know more than people who have spent their lives learning about it.

Like most Progs you think you're the smartest little boy/girl in the room. You aren't.
You simply disregard any info that doesn't fit your narrative. Shove your Jab pal.

Forum List

Back