James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

I’m not hearing them being worried, I hear them being pissed because so many are acting responsibly and doing their part to curb this thing while others are spreading lies and not taking the pandemic seriously which in turn has made things worse.

now that even vaccinated people are spreading it, why the fuck should they care?

Just wait until we get the developmental retardation data on children due to making them mask 6-7 hours a day for bullshit reasons. Talk about making things worse.

I've had 2 shots and had Omicron, should I be forced to get the booster? What's the point?

Oh, you are just SO caring, it is almost supernatural.

If only more people knew about your virtue, I'm sure they would agree and give you the props due you. Are you sure you have signaled it enough?
Just saying, there’s a lot of people talking a lot of shit about not getting vaccinated.

You think any of these people are going to be there when they’re dying from severe COVID? Hell no.

Fox News loved taking about Robert MaLay, a state patrol trooper who famously quit rather than being vaccinated. Dude was put on a pedestal and praised his refusal.

Then he died of COVID. You think anyone at Fox News gives a shit? Hell no. That’s not their problem. Just leave a path of death and destruction and let someone else clean it up.

ILOVEISRAEL said:
He should have the S..T punched out of him! Vaccinated people do spread the virus. Why isn’t he talking about the people who have Natural Immunity?
I’m a Nurse and got vaccinated way before the mandate. I got the booster because it was mandated, If they demand I get another one before the year is up I’ll quit my profession

There's coming a time when it will be rejected. I just hope that these folk who did this to the US and to the World will be called to account for it in a big way. One of the biggest freakin' hoaxes of the 21st century.

I’m not hearing them being worried, I hear them being pissed because so many are acting responsibly and doing their part to curb this thing while others are spreading lies and not taking the pandemic seriously which in turn has made things worse.
They're pissed because they're easily bullied and gaslighted, and are indignant that others aren't as weak willed as they are.

Well suck on it, you groveling subservient lemmings.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
He doesn’t know how to throw a punch.

They absolutely are but you said no hospital would ever turn anyone away. Obviously they did.
Being turned down for a transplant is not being turned away. Transplant programs turn down tons of candidates for many reasons such as medical noncompliance.

One of the people in your story was currently admitted to the hospital so clearly they weren’t turned away.

Just saying, there’s a lot of people talking a lot of shit about not getting vaccinated.

You think any of these people are going to be there when they’re dying from severe COVID? Hell no.

Fox News loved taking about Robert MaLay, a state patrol trooper who famously quit rather than being vaccinated. Dude was put on a pedestal and praised his refusal.

Then he died of COVID. You think anyone at Fox News gives a shit? Hell no. That’s not their problem. Just leave a path of death and destruction and let someone else clean it up.
99.4% survival rate overall and 99.98% for kids. Severe COVID. You are a terrible doctor and person. Honestly.

They're pissed because they're easily bullied and gaslighted and are indignant that others aren't as weak willed as they are.

Well, suck on it, you groveling subservient lemmings.

I don't know about you, but I miss the days of my youth when the left was liberal instead of so extremely illiberal, and the mantras were "do your own thing" and "question authority" instead of "do what we tell you or we will cancel your sorry ass" and "how DARE you question the global elites who developed and unleashed a virus created by gain of function tinkering"

Being turned down for a transplant is not being turned away. Transplant programs turn down tons of candidates for many reasons such as medical noncompliance.

One of the people in your story was currently admitted to the hospital so clearly they weren’t turned away.

The article clearly notes why they were turned away.

Schreeeeechhh goes the goalposts.
Transplant is unlike any other part of medicine. Rationing is real. Ignorant rubes like yourself don’t understand.

Like I said, y’all just leave a path of death and destruction that you never have to deal with.

Forum List

Back