James Bond 2021

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Just saw it. Pretty good, Daniel Craig, M, Q and the new 007, bad guy's all played their parts well . Not surprised to see Bond gone after almost 60 years. Not sure where were the series goes from here, the only downside was the theme song was substandard.

JMHO - Lea Seydoux is a total beauty queen, the best bond girl ever! :p

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 42
It's the best one yet, isn't it OP?

Last edited:
2021 has already earned the title, Year of the dipshit. This inept administration and their kiddy core followers are destroying the country and they're too stupid to see it.

When Sesame Street is running the country, that's what you're gonna get.

psaki-jpg.524003

2021 has already earned the title, Year of the dipshit. This inept administration and their kiddy core followers are destroying the country and they're too stupid to see it.
Take it to the politics forum skippy.

Just saw it. Pretty good, Daniel Craig, M, Q and the new 007, bad guy's all played their parts well . Not surprised to see Bond gone after almost 60 years. Not sure where were the series goes from here, the only downside was the theme song was substandard.

I expect a new Bond will appear in a few years. Bond movies have made a lot of money over the years.

Does the new James Bond movie reflect the british special forces' adventures in Afghanistan?
It would be interesting to see how a famous special agent with a license to kill escapes from bandits in a woman's dress with the help of clever feminine tricks.

Does the new James Bond movie reflect the british special forces' adventures in Afghanistan?
It would be interesting to see how a famous special agent with a license to kill escapes from bandits in a woman's dress with the help of clever feminine tricks.
From what I heard, I don't think so but I have not seen the movie. I agree it would be interesting.

Extrapolating from recent evolutions of other iconic heroes recently, the next James Bond will be a black transsexual with a speech impediment.

Forum List

Back