The Show 2017

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
A thought provoking movie about a reality T.V. show that depicts real life suicides. The show would match donations up to 100k awarded to members of the family if the person successfully kills him or herself in a booth in front of the audience. It was Jerry Springer on steroids and surprisingly believable.

A thought provoking movie about a reality T.V. show that depicts real life suicides. The show would match donations up to 100k awarded to members of the family if the person successfully kills him or herself in a booth in front of the audience. It was Jerry Springer on steroids and surprisingly believable.
I started watching that, but couldn't get past the published political propaganda.

I started watching that, but couldn't get past the published political propaganda.
I didn't catch the propaganda but almost turned it off because of the graphic realistic suicides. Without spilling too much of the plot the first contestant decides to drown herself in a bathtub but that's pretty much impossible. While the audience sits silently watching the bubbles from an overhead cameras she suddenly sits up and gasps. The audience groans but later applauds when she throws an electrical appliance in the water and electrocutes herself.

Forum List

Back