James Biden Admits There is No Loan Documentation for the $200,000 ‘Loan Repayment’ Made to Joe Biden in 2018

I don't have any evidence that this is something nefarious.

See how easy it is to admit when you have no evidence? You should try it sometimes, it would be a breath of fresh air after all the ducking and dodging you're doing.
Great. Then leave the thread because no one knows anything and there’s no point to discussing it further. But you did call it a “suspicious” transaction. I don’t see anything suspicious about a family loan. I don’t know what you think it is suspicious for.
Then it is certainly not certain that factcheck.org has evidence when they won't present it. Or should I saw "when they are hiding it?"

What else is in this supposed evidence of Biden's innocence that factcheck.org doesn't want us to see? Where did factcheck.org say they got it from? Goldman, right?

Don't tell me it came from anonymous "sources."
Yes, they got it from a dem on the committee.
I don't trust Comer, but I trust logic and common sense.

Logic and common sense are all I need to know that if factcheck.org really had evidence that Biden was innocent, it would be on the front page as we speak
That’s neither logical or common sense. This is an old story with no real legs. Factcheck certainly has no need to keep it on their front page permanently. That would be a silly thing to do for a website that wants to get ongoing viewership.

Great. Then leave the thread because no one knows anything and there’s no point to discussing it further. But you did call it a “suspicious” transaction. I don’t see anything suspicious about a family loan. I don’t know what you think it is suspicious for.
It is suspicious due to the timing. Immediately after his brother gets 200K from a company that cashed in on "the Biden Brand, the brother "pays back a loan" to Joe Biden the tune of 200K. The sole indication that it was a loan repayment was that brother wrote "loan repayment" on the memo line of the check.

If there was a loan that size, the IRS requires records of it be kept so that it need not be reported as a 200K gift.

Where are the records? Either the loan documents they showed the IRS, or the taxes they paid on the gift. It's one or the other if they followed the law.
Yes, they got it from a dem on the committee.
Why didn't the Dem release it to the public? What was in it that this Dem is hiding?
That’s neither logical or common sense. This is an old story with no real legs. Factcheck certainly has no need to keep it on their front page permanently. That would be a silly thing to do for a website that wants to get ongoing viewership.
Have they shown the proof at all? Whatever you think of Comer's evidence, he showed it. Will we ever see this evidence that factcheck.org claims to have seen? Let me know if they ever do. Until then, I'll believe my own eyes.

if it came from a trust account the lawyer is required to document it,, where are those documents??

and why didnt james pay the trust account back instead of joe??
The lawyer has the documents.

It’s Joe Biden’s account.

Theres nothing here.

It is suspicious due to the timing. Immediately after his brother gets 200K from a company that cashed in on "the Biden Brand, the brother "pays back a loan" to Joe Biden the tune of 200K. The sole indication that it was a loan repayment was that brother wrote "loan repayment" on the memo line of the check.

If there was a loan that size, the IRS requires records of it be kept so that it need not be reported as a 200K gift.

Where are the records?
So you have a very minor tax violation? That’s it?

What else could it be suspicious for?

So you have a very minor tax violation? That’s it?

What else could it be suspicious for?
I don't know if we have that. Have the Biden bros admitted to a tax violation, or are they still claiming it was a loan repayment with no evidence?

I don't know why they don't just admit the truth.

As far as I know, it is not illegal to "cash in on the Biden brand," no matter how much money rolls in for it.

Just admit it, and moveon.org!

money that was in a trust fund which is under very strict laws went from one person to another outside the normal channels,,

that is assuming it came from a biden trust fund,,

why didnt james pay the fund back instead of giving the money to joe??

Forum List

Back