James Biden Admits There is No Loan Documentation for the $200,000 ‘Loan Repayment’ Made to Joe Biden in 2018

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
You don't document bribes. Somebody needs to go to jail.

This is your 1,156th "gotcha" moment. Keep trying, shit head. You're making a fool of yourself.

There’s no “loan agreement “

There seldom is in private loans. I have loaned my son money with no paperwork.

Millions of people have

But there is records of a wire transfer from a lawyer’s trust account to James Biden

For the exact amount of money that was repaid by check to Joe Biden

Fail again

There’s no “loan agreement “

There seldom is in private loans. I have loaned my son money with no paperwork.

Millions of people have

But there is records of a wire transfer from a lawyer’s trust account to James Biden

For the exact amount of money that was repaid by check to Joe Biden

Fail again
No loan agreement, for $200,000...You really are that fucking stoopit, aren't you?

"The Bidens often structure their income as ‘loans’ to avoid paying taxes."

conspiracy alert!

You don't always document a quick loan to your brother. Sweet Jeebus, you're one stupid Stalinist ratfuk.

Do you have any regrets over being a Russian propagandist for the past year and betraying the USA?

Rhetorical question. Of course you don't. None of the Trump cultists regret it. They're proud of doing Russia's bidding, and they're going to keep doing it.

No loan agreement, for $200,000...You really are that fucking stoopit, aren't you?

Can't find an objective source repeating what gateway claims

Comer has framed those transactions -- which occurred after Biden left the vice presidency and before launching his presidential bid -- as evidence that he received "laundered" money from James Biden's business deals, including one with a Chinese energy firm.

But bank records obtained separately by ABC News indicate they were repayments for loans that Joe Biden had made to his brother around the same time. Images of the physical checks support that conclusion, with each of them characterized in the memo line as a "loan repayment."

James Biden addressed the two personal checks on Wednesday, saying in his opening statement that they were "short-term loans that I received from Joe when he was a private citizen, and I repaid them within weeks" and that Joe Biden "had no information at all about the source of the funds I used to repay him."

"The complete explanation is that Joe lent me money, and I repaid him as soon as I had the funds to do so," James Biden said.

James Biden explained that, at times, "because of the episodic nature of the income from my consulting work, there have been a number of occasions when my personal financial obligations have exceeded our available funds."

again...

Where is a source claiming what gateway claims?

Nothing has contradicted that basic understanding that we’ve had for many, many months now,” he added.

The Bidens have described the $200,000 check from James Biden, which was written after he received a loan from Americore Health, as an unrelated loan repayment. James Biden allegedly told the company his name could “open doors” in the Middle East, but he did not end up assisting. Additionally, the loan payment does not bear any connections to foreign work.

James Biden testified on Wednesday that his brother was not involved with his work for Americore.

“Once again, my brother played no role, was not involved with, and received no benefits from my work with Americore,” Biden said in his opening statement.

Putin isn't the topic, kook.
Everything about going after the Biden in order to help Trump is about Putin

Putin control Trump.jpg

Forum List

Back