Jake Tapper: "Congressman Brian Mast... who lost his legs by the way fighting for democracy abroad, although I don't know -- about his commitment to

Jake Tapper USED to be a journalist. He changed during the Trump years. CNN and a love for a paycheck will do that

This is CNN

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

Jake Tapper: "Congressman Brian Mast... who lost his legs by the way fighting for democracy abroad, although I don't know -- about his commitment to it here in the United States"
Commitment to country while in a war zone is different to commitment to constitutional law and country, as opposed to politics as a stateside politician in the House of Representative. I have read his statement in debate on impeachment, but also other statements on the election and do not know his heart either. I assume he is of good conscience, but war time service is no guarantee. Look at the retired LT Colonel arrested by the FBI after being on camera as one of the insurrectionists that breached the Capital Bldg and Senate chamber. He is up on federal charges and is open to UCMJ even in retirement if found guilty of insurrection or other serious crime against the US Government. Would hate to see him lose his retirement, but it will depend on the charges, the courts and then possibly the military.

Forum List

Back