Jail Him, Or They Lose

I'm surprised they haven't tried to have him killed yet. Of course that's still a possibility if things look too bad for them at the 11th hour.

Remember, it isn't just the democrats and progressives that hate him with the purest form of hate possible. It's also foriegn powers. China doesn't want him, neither does the world economic forum, world health organisation, nato and others. He wouldn't play ball with them or follow their agendas. That's why the moment he was out as president they all started coming out of the woodwork and why our country (and many other western civilization countries) began a very rapid change and decline.
Russia wanted him. They wanted him very badly.

Oh she knows them .....she does....;)

e8JLDC4.jpg

LOL

Your posts often make me laugh

This may be the only time Hitlery ever told the truth.

bidim also lets the truth slip out now and again... I guess Truth just will not be stifled!

:)

Compare Trump to Kennedy again and I will find you.
Why? Is that a bad comparison?

JFK had the mob to deal with, and he couldn't quite finish the job, but RFK took them apart later. (Or at least forced them into legitimacy lol).

And Trump has the Deep State to deal with. Approximately the same level of corruption, as the mob. A mob of a different kind

Why? Is that a bad comparison?

JFK had the mob to deal with, and he couldn't quite finish the job, but RFK took them apart later. (Or at least forced them into legitimacy lol).

And Trump has the Deep State to deal with. Approximately the same level of corruption, as the mob. A mob of a different kind
La Cosa Nostra is a real thing. The Deep State is just two words.

Drama queen...your slip is showing.

Did you see the recent elections in Wisconsin? Good news for Americans...bad news for Trump supporters.

Trump didn't back the candidate for the WI Supreme Court, and the candidate ran away from Trump.

He was also a loser who has never won a statewide race.

Wow, your low information is showing.

and no, all you libs out there, I dO NOT care if that sounds like comparing Trump to Jesus

I'll compare him to Jesus, and I'm not even religious.

There personalities are nothing alike, it's true.

But their ability to disrupt and reshape reality, and reveal hidden truths?

Identical.

Forum List

Back