Jada be trippin

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Her response....uhhhhhh, can anyone make sense of that? What narcissistic toxic jezebels sound like.

WHAT N THE, LIONS, & TIGERS & BEARS, OH MY, IS SHE TALKING BOUT?!

Jada caused the whole incident

Will Smith laughed and slapped his knee at Chris Rocks joke
Seconds later he charged the stage

Jada gave him the Stink Eye and questioned his manhood
Will had no choice

Destroyed his career

She became a despicable human being.
She had sex with another man in their FAMILY HOME... multiple times.
She tells this on national television while smiling and laughing.
On a different show, she laughed and said the sex was good.
In a tweet, she told the world Will Smith has a small penis and not very good in bed.

A wretched pile of garbage humiliates their spouse like this just because she was upset with him at the time.

She is horrible and toxic. He really needs to get away from her.

5 attributes of a narcissistic toxic female

1. A sadistic sense of pleasure at someone else’s pain.

2. An insatiable sense of competitiveness, due to pathological envy and the need to be the center of attention.

3. She sabotages your friendships and relationships, stirring chaos within social groups.

4. She has an obsession with her appearance as well as a high level of materialism and superficiality.

5. A blatant disregard for the boundaries of intimate relationships, including her own.

Her response....uhhhhhh, can anyone make sense of that? What narcissistic toxic jezebels sound like.

She be channeling Whitney Houston and shit. Translation white boy translation be,"That dumb sumbitch betrayed me by throwing away his career, so I's gonna toss his ass to the curb and smokes me some crack, yo".

She be channeling Whitney Houston and shit. Translation white boy translation be,"That dumb sumbitch betrayed me by throwing away his career, so I's gonna toss his ass to the curb and smokes me some crack, yo".
She will toss him. However, Will is the symptom and his wife is the disease. Dealing with will is sort of like using aspirin to cure cancer.

Don't care. At some point almost every man hooks up with a crazy woman that makes him do crazy stuff. Looks like she is his.

I think she has been getting flak from "friends" that she doesn't want to hear and now considers them the enemy. Good. She needs to realize just how loathed she is. Will fucked up...but if he left her, I think people would tend to not hold him in hatred for much longer for what he did because they would understand his mindset when he did it. First thing he needs to do is get his balls back. Then kick her to the curb.

HEY!

Get Jada’s name outa your FUCKING Mouth!

Jada caused the whole incident

Will Smith laughed and slapped his knee at Chris Rocks joke
Seconds later he charged the stage

Jada gave him the Stink Eye and questioned his manhood
Will had no choice

Destroyed his career
Yeah, that whole moment was pretty obvious, and it made Will look like a hen-pecked puppet. That initial shot of him laughing, yikes.

That's some kind of primitive ghetto speak.... heavy on the stupid, light on eloquence.

I just can't imagine smacking a bruh for this middle-aged baldy. Must be a cuck thing...

Yeah the whole head bobbing, head tilting, looking away body language is ghetto. So is the whole "keepin it real" talk they do where they say a whole lot of stuff that doesn't really make any sense.

She is ghetto as fuck, she is just a high end ghetto bitch.

I am not sure aI agree with you. I don‘t think Will Smith needed much prodding to go slap Chris Rock.

This video is quite telling as to Smith’s bullying personality.

His first response to the joke was a hearty laugh
Seconds later he charged the stage.

Jada appeared immediately annoyed at the joke.
Nobody heard what she might have said to Will

Forum List

Back