Jacinda Ardern resigns as prime minister of New Zealand

Here is an article for those who wish to learn what the Global Youth Leaders brought to you by WEF are all about. Adern being one of them.

World Economic Forum’s “Young Global Leaders” Revealed
She's affectionately known around my little patch of earth as big "horse-face"

No surprise she's resigned.

She's free to go and spend all her ill-gotten million$ (like Faucci, Cuomo and countless others who were part of the insiders pandemic money laundering charade) that she rewarded herself and others with their FAKED pandemic and vaccine horse-shit.

BS

Ardern is a monster, they don't come more fascist than that wanna be Hitler.
Freedom of speech
Freedom of opinion
Freedom of movement

Just some that come to mind..
Freedom of speech
Freedom of opinion
Freedom of movement

Just some that come to mind..
Free speech/opinion...you can't just go around saying whatever you like...there are defamation laws, terrorism laws, bullying and harassment laws etc everywhere today.
Free movement?
Where can't Kiwis go in NZ today?

She's affectionately known around my little patch of earth as big "horse-face"

No surprise she's resigned.

She's free to go and spend all her ill-gotten million$ (like Faucci, Cuomo and countless others who were part of the insiders pandemic money laundering charade) that she rewarded herself and others with their FAKED pandemic and vaccine horse-shit.
People can't help what they're born like.
Not every woman can look like a super model.
Not every man can look like "Magic Mike".

Here is an article for those who wish to learn what the Global Youth Leaders brought to you by WEF are all about. Adern being one of them.

World Economic Forum’s “Young Global Leaders” Revealed
The purpose from the beginning has been to “identify and advance a future-oriented global agenda, focusing on issues at the intersection of the public and private sectors.”

:safetocomeoutff: seems like the only agenda they've identified is their back pockets~S~

During the 2nd Iraq War, about 2004, I had been in New Zealand on a project for a few months. As I was in a cab, going to the airport to leave, the driver, hearing my accent while speaking on the phone, turned to me and said, "What make you Americans think you can invade any country you want?".

I thought for a second and replied, "Because we can".

She was silent for the rest of the trip.

Free movement?
Lockdowns. If you don't take the PCR test, you'll be in lockdown indefinitely.
Where can't Kiwis go in NZ today?
Under the same rock Adern's hiding under. It's a bit cramped. Try shoving a trawler's worth of prawns into a chilly bin bro.

chilly-bin.jpg

I thought for a second and replied, "Because we can".
Obviously, this is for another thread topic, but it's all about maintaining the US global hegemony and keeping the MIC wheels turning. Because war is just business to those who say, "start the operation", under false pretences and false narratives so puppet governments like in Ukraine can be formed and the country's resources raped from the land.

Anyone can invade their own rights, if they allow those in power to govern over that part of their lives.

Not the precise definition of an invasion.

More precisely, a capitulation.

No one can complain about what people do to themselves. How free or servile the "Kiwis" choose to be doesn't spill any beer at my house.

Not the precise definition of an invasion.

More precisely, a capitulation.

No one can complain about what people do to themselves. How free or servile the "Kiwis" choose to be doesn't spill any beer at my house.
You missed the part where Adern states, "you should dob in your neighbour, so the full force of the insanity police can 'invade you'. Not the exact words, but close.

You missed the part where Adern states, "you should dob in your neighbour, so the full force of the insanity police can 'invade you'. Not the exact words, but close.
If your neighbour is breaching the Covid lockdown laws, thereby putting the lives of others at risk, they should be dobbed in, anonymously of course.

If your neighbour is breaching the Covid lockdown laws, thereby putting the lives of others at risk, they should be dobbed in, anonymously of course.
Are you vying for a spot as a top bootlicker, a fascist sympathiser?
If it were a successful campaign, there would be neighbourhood wars. Just what the globalists want, division among the people. How do you prevent tyranny? By good men doing nothing. If there are no good men left because they've been locked up, it would be a cakewalk for the globalists as there'd be little to no resistance against whatever laws are passed in reigning in any and all that you, me and everybody have taken for granted for so long.
I guess that leaves you to be a finger-pointer, hey?

BTW, you're asking the wrong guy. I'd be encouraging my neighbour's actions, as a sign of defiance to the bullshit. As the covid plandemic was the catalyst to drill down into WEF's "Great Reset".

Forum List

Back