Jacinda Ardern resigns as prime minister of New Zealand

Labour leader will stand down no later than 7 February, saying she ‘no longer had enough in the tank’ to do the job

Good news! I have no problem with that.:)

No love was lost there. Good riddance.

yay-ahhh.gif

Jacinda Ardern resigns as prime minister of New Zealand​

Yes, what a pity. Still, no one can argue she hasn't done more than her fair share for the good of the country.

If it wasn't for her we'd probably have had to hire freezer trailers as temporary morgues like those countries whose leaders pretended COVID would be gone by April, rather than still being in negative excess deaths.

She's steered NZ through a series of crises, one could see the toll the stress of the job was exacting on her: she's done the right thing to leave when she had no more to give.

Thanks, Jacinda.

Yes, what a pity. Still, no one can argue she hasn't done more than her fair share for the good of the country.

If it wasn't for her we'd probably have had to hire freezer trailers as temporary morgues like those countries whose leaders pretended COVID would be gone by April, rather than still being in negative excess deaths.

She's steered NZ through a series of crises, one could see the toll the stress of the job was exacting on her: she's done the right thing to leave when she had no more to give.

Thanks, Jacinda.
Do you know she's a Klaus Schwab puppet?

Are these sorts of things, that Ardern's govt implemented, Schawb puppet goals?

- Free apprenticeships
- Winter Energy Payment
- Free school lunches
- Increase of minimum wage
- One more holiday and doubled sick leave
- Increased Pharmac funding
- Extended parental leave
- Improvements in child poverty

If so we need to elect more of them. You can stay with your dystopian vision of society as a 'fuck you, I've got mine' feeding frenzy.

Lol. I know you can only regurgitate the right wing propaganda you swallow. Jacinda has been an excellent PM, I'm sorry to see her go.
Is that because you don't bother to do any research on your retarded globalist appeasing puppet?

He explains that "we" (WEF) have penetrated governments.

Jacinta's own page on WEF's Global Youth Leaders program graduate.
Community

Maybe you need to pull your head out of your arse and look around at what's happening once in a while.

I'm sorry to see her go.
:laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
😭😭😭😭

Yes, and we have Sen. Sara Hansen-Young as our GYL graduate puppet.

Are these sorts of things, that Ardern's govt implemented, Schawb puppet goals?

- Free apprenticeships
- Winter Energy Payment
- Free school lunches
- Increase of minimum wage
- One more holiday and doubled sick leave
- Increased Pharmac funding
- Extended parental leave
- Improvements in child poverty

If so we need to elect more of them. You can stay with your dystopian vision of society as a 'fuck you, I've got mine' feeding frenzy.
Where'd you get that shit from? You live in a fantasy world don't you, that's right you do, because you weep over Aderns departure.😢

Yeah, not for the whole of humanity. Only the elitists is what that list is for.

Where'd you get that shit from?
Some of her government's achievements. You can't believe it because it runs counter to the propaganda you are both fed and willingly slurp up. There actually is a better world out there than the restricted view from the US allows you to see.

Yeah, not for the whole of humanity. Only the elitists is what that list is for.
Lol. If elitists are citizens of NZ, guilty. Why don't you vote for a government that will do the same for you?
Lol.

Because SOSHALISM!

What a hoot.

Lol. If elitists are citizens of NZ, guilty. Why don't you vote for a government that will do the same for you?
Lol.

Because SOSHALISM!

What a hoot.
Vote for? :laughing0301:
The majority of governments are already picked, we just choose who is going to fuck us.
So you get invited to Davos annually to talk shop with Klaus, do you? You're an elite :auiqs.jpg:
Would you like some crayons to connect the dots, you know, the ones I've posted for you?

Jacinda Ardern resigns as prime minister of New Zealand

There is some as yet unknown link with this resignation and the WEF at Davos.
Too much of a "coincidence". And coincidences do not exist in politics .

And I do not rule out further later developments /explanation .
But undoubtedly the best Nazis are the dead ones which in her case would be the best outcome by far ..

A protege of Tony Bliar at one time as well as the WEF poster woman . . End of .

The majority of governments are already picked, we just choose who is going to fuck us.
Yet you were envious of the list I posted. The two positions can only exist in compartmentalised thinking. A standard US solution to the exceptionalist propaganda its inhabitants are fed.

There is some as yet unknown link with this resignation and the WEF at Davos.
Too much of a "coincidence". And coincidences do not exist in politics .
Probably not in the cesspool that is UK politics.

She said there was no secret scandal behind her resignation. “I am human. We give as much as we can for as long as we can and then it’s time. And for me, it’s time.
“I am leaving because with such a privileged job comes a big responsibility. The responsibility to know when you are the right person to lead - and also when you’re not.”
I mean, UK politics gave you this
Fm0uJbLagAMYrEf

In which case we need more of them as leaders. One has only to look at how fucked up the US is to see the alternative.

Fucked up by retards and fascists.

Forum List

Back