J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely

I followed the link the OP.
again, they are leaving out the door, not in, look at the handles. Are you suggesting the handles are on the outside so access can be by anyone? hahahahhhaahahhahaahaha fk, you're doubling down on your stupid now. wake the fk up loser.

You do not need a link to see the video.
The video is in the link you posted and I took a screen cap of the moment when the rioters walked through the Capitol door, opening it to more rioters on the other side.

Go ahead and post a screen capture of the moment when you claim cops opened the door to let rioters in.

FAILED insurrection. And did you support it from there on Jan 6th, or just from the safety of your own home?
name anyone accused of being in an insurrection? One person to back up your fake news.

again, they are leaving out the door, not in, look at the handles. Are you suggesting the handles are on the outside so access can be by anyone? hahahahhhaahahhahaahaha fk, you're doubling down on your stupid now. wake the fk up loser.
You are truly pathetic.

^^^^ Another supporter of the FAILED insurrection against the United States.
so you too wish to double down on stupid, again, you'd eat dog shit if the DNC told you to, it's quite obvious since you can't observe the direction of the door. hahahahahahaahahahah I knew you were some kind of stupid, but you out classed yourself buba.

The video is in the link you posted and I took a screen cap of the moment when the rioters walked through the Capitol door, opening it to more rioters on the other side.

Go ahead and post a screen capture of the moment when you claim cops opened the door to let rioters in.
Go to the link refresh the page and watch.

I'm not the one posting someone leaving saying they're entering. Again, look at the handles you dummass.
I was going to write a response, but if you're this stupid to misinterpret so badly, it's just a waste of time.

Forum List

Back