J6 Committee now claiming they never had access to any security footage

It was a riot. You guys keep claiming the narrative has been overturned but no one ever seems to indicate what the hell that means.
JFC you're like a yapping chiwawa nipping at ankles.
You are pathetic contrarian in EVERY THREAD!
All you are doing is exhibiting how much of a subverted demoralized ZOMBIE you are!!!!
You cannot process ANY information that goes against your programming! Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing!
You should STFU and seek help immediately!!!!

Faux needs to milk this teat for all it's worth I guess. It's cover for their hosts lies being exposed during Trumpyberra's denial of his loss in 2020.

Any of Mac's footage absolve anyone of the criminal acts that they committed?

The Capitol Police followed the Shaw-man around, didn't absolve him.

All you are doing is exhibiting how much of a subverted demoralized ZOMBIE you are!!!!
You cannot process ANY information that goes against your programming! Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing!
You should STFU and week help immediately!!!!

Also seek help.

Faux needs to milk this teat for all it's worth I guess. It's cover for their hosts lies being exposed during Trumpyberra's denial of his loss in 2020.

Any of Mac's footage absolve anyone of the criminal acts that they committed?

The Capitol Police followed the Shaw-man around, didn't absolve him.

What do you think of the fact that the committee leader is claiming he didn't have any access to the footage they claimed they used to make decisions and rulings in this investigation?

We have video and audio of his entire life.
But this is what we are going to go with.
Not having access doesn’t mean they were denied access if they didn’t request access.

Committees get massive amounts of information and have researchers sift through it to bring the important information up to the level of committee members.

But thanks for admitting you have no problem with cherry picking when it suits you.

You should STFU and seek help immediately!!!!
Somebody call the waaaambulance. Sorry I’m ruining your circle jerk.

Not having access doesn’t mean they were denied access if they didn’t request access.

Committees get massive amounts of information and have researchers sift through it to bring the important information up to the level of committee members.

But thanks for admitting you have no problem with cherry picking when it suits you.

I was making fun of you.

1 million hours of him not claiming that, doesn't negate him now saying that.

Emails. Texts. Testimony. Video.

I said they couldn’t have looked at it all. You said they didn’t look at any. There’s obviously a massive difference.

Which emails, texts, testimonies, and videos? The chairman of the committee just said they had no access to the video footage. Did you know that before he said it, or did you think they had in fact viewed the video footage?

I was making fun of you.

1 million hours of him not claiming that, doesn't negate him now saying that.
1 million hours of Chansley walking calmly through the halls of Congress don’t negate him entering the Capitol after the mob broke through police lines and broke down the doors.

I’m not surprised that the committee members didn’t access the database. That’s what committee researchers are for.

No way! I OWN that bridge. I can prove it.
And I already have it sold to multiple members of Alt-Right Nation. :auiqs.jpg:
and no doubt they paid you well.

th

Schumer and McConnell look the DC swamp creatures they are, playing in their swamp together. Yes, GOP and demofk with the same talking points. If you didn't know what trump was referring to in 2016, all you have to do is swallow these two's bullshit.
Kinda makes me wonder if The Turtle's "fall" wasn't to get him out of the spotlight of these new revelations so he would not have to walk it back so soon.

Which emails, texts, testimonies, and videos? The chairman of the committee just said they had no access to the video footage. Did you know that before he said it, or did you think they had in fact viewed the video footage?
I’m not surprised the committee members didn’t spend any time sifting through the database. They had their staff do it.

That makes sense to me.

Forum List

Back