J6 Committee now claiming they never had access to any security footage

The lies keep coming. They're shitting their pants now that the media has access to all the footage. LOL!

The entire committee needs to be investigated and prosecuted if this is true. He's basically saying they made rulings and conclusions without examining any evidence.

This is probably partly true.
The ABC producer probably did look at it as he was the one producing the Infomercial

The lies keep coming. They're shitting their pants now that the media has access to all the footage. LOL!

The entire committee needs to be investigated and prosecuted if this is true. He's basically saying they made rulings and conclusions without examining any evidence.

I saw it on Twitter. It MUST be true. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, my merry band of cucks..I saw it on live TV that day. Hint..I didn't need a J6 committee to tell me what went on that day.

But..thanks for playing.

Pelosi made the video off limits to everyone EXCEPT the Jan 6 Committee citing "national security concerns". This is how they deprived Jan 6 Defendents of their rights to the evidence. And now the Committee chair says they never saw the video evidence... How then did they come to the conclusions they did, WITHOUT ALL THE EVIDENCE?????

He just admitted this was a set up.... This guy is an idiot.

Schumer and McConnell look the DC swamp creatures they are, playing in their swamp together. Yes, GOP and demofk with the same talking points. If you didn't know what trump was referring to in 2016, all you have to do is swallow these two's bullshit.

Bwhahaha .. the January 6 Committee had 18 months to review evidence -- the primary contributor being the security footage .. and they outsourced those responsibilities without reviewing any of the footage. I've also read about the selective editing with the addition of sound effects (e.g. screaming people) to intensify the emotional aspect.

Excellent decision by McCarthy to release the video footage to a third party to audit and qa our government. No wonder the liberals are bent out of shape and requesting the censorship of the video content (they didn't watch) from the American people.

Pelosi made the video off limits to everyone EXCEPT the Jan 6 Committee citing "national security concerns". This is how they deprived Jan 6 Defendents of their rights to the evidence. And now the Committee chair says they never saw the video evidence... How then did they come to the conclusions they did, WITHOUT ALL THE EVIDENCE?????

He just admitted this was a set up.... This guy is an idiot.

Really, most people understood that.
No one that wasn't already in the Bubble Cult bought any of it.

Forum List

Back