J6 Capitol Police Failures on Pelosi's Watch

J6 Reichstag Fire
Why does Frank keep posting this ^^^^^^

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 2.48.28 PM.png

You actually say this with a straight face do ya ???? ROTFLMBO.. Without prosecuting fully the seditious activities and/or coup committed by the Democrat's prior too and after 2016 all the way up to 2020 then this whole thing is nothing but another waste of taxpayer's money, and a political show trial in hopes to stop the train that's about to roll over the Democrat's come November and in 2024.

Do you not realize that when the children became abused openly by the leftist, and you democrat's have signed on with the far left, that you've been done in by them ????? How can you not realize this ???

You think Trump is going to somehow deflect from what you people have done, and are doing ??? Pathetic.

How absolutely pathetic of you. I mean you offer no proof, mainly because you have no proof.

15-U.S. Intelligence/Security Agencies agree Russia interfered the 2016 Election, in favor of the Fucking Orange Face 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging, Putin Ass Kissing Traitor.

Fuck Faced Goombah Manfart gave polling information to Constantin Kilimnick, a LieuteG.R.U -Russian Military Intelligencenant Colonel in the Glavnoye Razedyvatelnoye Upravelnie) that Goombha fuck was the Traitor's Camaign Manager at the time.

HRC was the target of all this. You'er lying fucking shit faced fucking Con who uses Draft Dodging Asshole for avatar. Which what Cons like you do, worship Draft Dodging Cowards and Traitors.

It was the fucking Traitor that made sure the D.C. National Guard was NOT called out. He sat on his fat pimpled ass eating fucking big macs, watching the Insurrection on tv and pushing the remote so he could watch what he considered the good parts.

Speaker Pelosi had zero control the Capitol Hill Police Force. The CHPF did call the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department for reinforcements.

But the Maryland National Guard (which can be called by the Governor of that) did respond to the emergency. The D.C. Guard is NOT under the control Mayor Bowser, that's the Secretary of the Army or in his/her absence the Assistant Secretary of the Army and the Traitor ordered the D.C. Guard NOT be called in.

Trying to blame the Speaker of the House what happened on January 6, 2021 is pure unadulterated Grade-AAA Bullshit.
You sure know how to spread bull shit... Pelosi owns this crap fest..

Was Chief Pelosi as incompetent as the Uvalde police chief?
I think it is more malicious than that.
There are two theory's out there. One is she didn't like the political optics of having the peoples house secured after they let the country burn for 9 months.

The other, and mor plausible, that this was an orchestrated event by democrats. The Sussmann trial exposed that the DNC and FBI were working in concert. This makes the open doors of the Capitol Hill Complex on one side, waving in the people, and the riot being instigated by the FBI on the other, very troubling. Then to have Pelosi remove those who would ask these hard questions from the committee along with Pelosi making these people "off limits" for depositions and testimony even more troubling. This Reaks of orchestrated event that they are trying to hide their finger prints all over.

AND I believe they are colluding to keep this hidden. But it is now out there and the connections are very troubling to find being exposed.

Try not to hurt yourself.
Nah, I won't hurt myself. I do wonder why you admit the following comments, your statement and my criticism of you character:

(Your) Statement: Pelosi, the FBI, and Capitol Police were responsible for the violence.

(my) Response: You're an ignorant, biddable fool and a damn liar.

The truth of my analysis of your character is clear, concise and spot on.

Nah, I won't hurt myself. I do wonder why you admit the following comments, your statement and my criticism of you character:

(Your) Statement: Pelosi, the FBI, and Capitol Police were responsible for the violence.

(my) Response: You're an ignorant, biddable fool and a damn liar.

The truth of my analysis of your character is clear, concise and spot on.
Thank God you have no credibility. Anyone that believes it was anything else but a cover up for the fraud is a dope.

Pelosi, the Mayor of Capitol Hill security, failed miserably.

No wonder her texts, phone calls and emails were off limits.

No wonder she rejected Jordan and others from the 'bipartisan' investigation.

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch
The the people of the United States and the world watched in disbelief as some American citizens attacked the capital on January 6th. No one could have been prepared for this, it was the unthinkable happening. And the fault lies entirely with donald trump.

The the people of the United States and the world watched in disbelief as some American citizens attacked the capital on January 6th. No one could have been prepared for this, it was the unthinkable happening. And the fault lies entirely with donald trump.
Drama queen much? You got to be kidding.

You sure know how to spread bull shit... Pelosi owns this crap fest..

And you are sure to vomit up every lie you are told. Speaker Pelosi has no control over Capitol Hill Police, as if you had read before you already know.

Fucking MAGYA Shit Eaters followed the orders of the Putin Ass Kiss and Butt Licking Traitor.

You and people like wanted hang Speaker Pelosi. Fuck you for that.

The person to blame is the Traitor and you...you wanted the Insurrection.

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE WANTED THE INSURRECTION.

YOU HATE YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU HATE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.

YOU WANT DICTATORSHIP.

FUCK YOU!!!

You deal in lies and half truths.

Speaker of The House Pelosi has no control over the United States Capitol Hill Police Force.

In March, Capitol Police spokesperson John Stolnis told USA TODAY that the agency is overseen by the Capitol Police Board. Several congressional committees also oversee the agency, including the House and Senate appropriations committees, the House administration commitee and the Senate rules committee.

The Capitol Police Board is made up of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms, as well as the Capitol architect. The Capitol Police chief serves in a non-voting capacity on the board, according to the Capitol Police website.

Pelosi was not a chair or administrator of any committee supervising the Capitol Police at the time of the insurrection. She's not listed on any of those committees' websites today, either.

The Speaker of The House, either that person being a Democrat or RepThuglican has zero control over the Capitol Hill Police, it's officers or its duties.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....Pelosi nominates the guy and he is immune for boot licking to the speaker of the house.

Notice the chief she appointed, got thrown under the bus to protect her?

Capitol Police Chief Quits After Pelosi Demanded He Be Fired for MAGA Riot​

You deal in lies and half truths.

Speaker of The House Pelosi has no control over the United States Capitol Hill Police Force.

In March, Capitol Police spokesperson John Stolnis told USA TODAY that the agency is overseen by the Capitol Police Board. Several congressional committees also oversee the agency, including the House and Senate appropriations committees, the House administration commitee and the Senate rules committee.

The Capitol Police Board is made up of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms, as well as the Capitol architect. The Capitol Police chief serves in a non-voting capacity on the board, according to the Capitol Police website.

Pelosi was not a chair or administrator of any committee supervising the Capitol Police at the time of the insurrection. She's not listed on any of those committees' websites today, either.

The Speaker of The House, either that person being a Democrat or RepThuglican has zero control over the Capitol Hill Police, it's officers or its duties.
And you are naive enough to even remotely think Pelosi has absolutely no input to USCP operations an/or strategy?

Such is the reprehensible right – contriving lies about the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on American’s democracy and Trump’s coup attempt to prevent the lawful transfer of power in an effort to blame others and deflect from the fact that conservatives seek only to destroy our democratic institutions.
Meh...all available of the left wing failings regarding security on J6. But Trump.....all provable in documentation already provided in this forum.

And the security failings at the feet of Pelosi and the democrats who pruned the USCP budget when they took the house.
Documented here.

I don't see anything that points to Pelosi being the problem, it appears to be poor leadership of the police leaders that needs to be address.

Can you show where Pelosi ignores the Police leaders concerns or that she doesn't support them financially?

The majority leaders in the House/Senate and the Mayor of D.C. are the "deciders" in everything Cap Hill security. Congress is the legislative body and the Mayor is the governor of D.C.

Forum List

Back