Ivermectin

Ivermectin can be purchased at Tractor Supply in tubes like toothpaste. Caution: Treatment dosage is in accordance with weight of the horse so use an amount according to your weight. I have pills from a doctor and I don't know if Tractor Supply has pills or not.
Then your doctor is incompetent and should lose his or her license.

Join the herd, and talk to your large animal veternarian today, to see if Ivermectin is right for you.

Take only as directed.

Biden is treating his precious Afghan refugees with ivermectin.

As one of the Dim sheeple you know all about animal dosages right??
I have used ivermectin on my dogs as a heart worm preventative. You have to be careful about the dosage and dilution. It has been used on people for treatment of specific parasites. The data on it’s effectiveness for viral infections like Covid is pretty sketchy and inconclusive. It isn’t very smart to go out to your nearby Tractor Supply store and pick up some meant for livestock and take it. Dosages are not only by weight but are species specific. People are so taken in by misinformation it is dangerous.

Biden is treating his precious Afghan refugees with ivermectin.

Ya dummy, because ivermectin is used to treat parasite.

they've got their talking points,
Yes, saying taking it is dangerous to take a medicine that can have dangerous side effects for reason other than its intended use is just a "liberal talking point".

Good grief dummies. But i do get a chuckle how easily you equate what the intelligent people of the world say to "liberal talking points", while implying the opposite for you right wing goobers. Accidental honesty.

Forum List

Back