I've watched all of you who stuck up for President Trump

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
Been here a whole month (yeah, I know... whoop dee doo!!) but I have to say I HAVE watched those who rooted for him and rooted for conservatism and stuck up for him while people said "YOU DON'T REALLY THINK HE'LL WIN DO YOU? YOU IDIOT!"
Well, you did and HE DID...
So... KUDOS and let's REALLY 'make America great again'... My fingers are crossed and I'm ready to help!
Rock On !

efb5be7ea6e6d6edc684e24f5bdf5caf.png

Sometimes to make things great again,
Restore/return/place back ('HaShev' in Hebrew) we have to be willing to fix-solve-overturn those things not properly bringing us where we should or could be.
A perfectionist sees all the issues and wants something better. A perfectionist business mind isn't scared to fire those who can't get the work done or results required nor are they satisfied losing deals or getting taken in deals. A perfectionist business mind is good at deligating the people who can perform to those high standards. They are organized and prepared and driven to perform and make sure those under them perform.
Sometimes what makes and shapes someone perfect for specific duties, might seperately look not so pretty, but those things shape the perfect ability for fulfilling that role.
It's all about Shalem(being stable, complete and whole) hence the name & focus on the Holy City of Shalem.
We can't reach stability or completeness when accepting these common failures and let it be complacent attitude path we manage to consistantly find ourselves on, and never escape our crab bucket we threw ourselves in.

Last edited:
As I said, she got people too drunk, drugged, hungover, and tired at her music concert circus rally to go out and vote.
Or People in Philly coming from that Rally got the pleasure of the parking authority heavy handed ticketing, reminding them how much they hate being squeezed for every dime.

Forum List

Back