I've got a screaming hemorrhoid

So I've got a screaming hemorrhoid, and it's largely due to recent constipation, and I'm wondering what works best in alleviating the swelling. I can't soak in a hot bath, cause the bath drain lever needs replaced. What works best? I've never used any of the creams before, do any of these work?

Thanks for the overshare Danny (I think ;-) - I haven't had a roid in years, but this stuff works pretty good.

305732868936_2.jpg

That shit sucks.
Get the same brand with lidocaine. It ain't cheap butt it puts the others to shame.

You ever thought about seeing an actual doctor and not asking a bunch of strangers on the internet that could care less?

One step ahead of ya Ace, I called the Dr. and he prescribed hydrocortisone. While I was waiting for it to be filled, I had a momentary break from thinking about the pain in my ass while I was watering my grass, and a wasp flew up and stung me under my chin. That little fucker paid for it cause I chased after him and got him.

So I've got a screaming hemorrhoid, and it's largely due to recent constipation, and I'm wondering what works best in alleviating the swelling. I can't soak in a hot bath, cause the bath drain lever needs replaced. What works best? I've never used any of the creams before, do any of these work?

Thanks for the overshare Danny (I think ;-) - I haven't had a roid in years, but this stuff works pretty good.

305732868936_2.jpg

Have you actually used it? I've heard of it, but like I've said, never have shoved anything up my ass before, not even a suppository.

Yeah?? Just wait till you have a colonoscopy! :eek:

Other possibility...…..cold baby wipes or wet ones...…..or a cold wet cloth might help with swelling.

Maybe a sitz bath......kinda like sticking your butt in a bucket. Use warm or cool water instead of hot. Heat increases swelling

305732868936_2.jpg

That shit sucks.
Get the same brand with lidocaine. It ain't cheap butt it puts the others to shame.
"It ain't cheap "butt"..........." Priceless!

305732868936_2.jpg

That shit sucks.
"It ain't cheap "butt"..........." Priceless!

I'm just sad I have an opinion on the matter....getting old sucks!!

Yeah?? Just wait till you have a colonoscopy! :eek:

Other possibility...…..cold baby wipes or wet ones...…..or a cold wet cloth might help with swelling.

Maybe a sitz bath......kinda like sticking your butt in a bucket. Use warm or cool water instead of hot. Heat increases swelling

I had a colonoscopy a few years ago, it was a piece of cake. I was just as nervous as could be, but I woke up like nothing ever happened, no pain, nothing. I worried all night for nothing. Drinking the prep solution was horrible, however, and I made a mistake by drinking the gallon of it, it was really, really hard to drink all of that without throwing up. There is an option to drink only the quart of the stuff, but it's more expensive, of course.

Pay the extra money!!

In California the best remedy is divorce.

Cheap and easy to get.

Forum List

Back