'I've Been Shot!' Screams AOC As Ted Cruz Greets Her With Set Of Friendly Finger Guns

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"Help! I've been shot in a violent attack!" she screamed as Ted Cruz gave her the customary Texas greeting of finger guns.
3E96D82D-00C5-4896-ADD8-611D00FC4C72.jpeg

"Help! I've been shot in a violent attack!" she screamed as Ted Cruz gave her the customary Texas greeting of finger guns.
View attachment 452805
I just want to know when the Democrats will be practicing for the annual baseball event, where Congressman Scalise was shot by a Bernie supporter for Bernies violent rhetoric?

Congressman Steve Scalise, Three Others Shot at Alexandria, Virginia, Baseball Field (nbcnews.com)

View attachment 452805
I just want to know when the Democrats will be practicing for the annual baseball event, where Congressman Scalise was shot by a Bernie supporter for Bernies violent rhetoric?

Congressman Steve Scalise, Three Others Shot at Alexandria, Virginia, Baseball Field (nbcnews.com)
Well, kiss my grits. AOC is gonna commission the Gucci folks to make her team hot pink baseball suits. She can't help it if her competitiveness makes her wanna outdo her rival, House Speaker Pelosi's Gold Pen Trump Impeachment Giveaway! She deigns to call her covering spendathon the "Almost Murdered Team's Law Suits".

You better watch out, Senator Cruz. :whipg:

View attachment 452805

Bernie is an independent. Blame that party. But also notice Bernie didn’t tell his supporters to be violent. Trump did.

Forum List

Back