Ivanka Trump Takes The Stand

Previously:

No, Crooked Donald tried to worm his way out of accountability for his lies.

He failed.

You didn't read the court document, did you. Of course not. It's right there plain as day.

Once Deutsche Bank was informed of how fraudulent his financial statements were, they dropped him like a hot rock.

This obsession you have is just not healthy, you have mental problem.

It very easy to make up idiotic fantasies when reality doesn't align with your hopes and dreams. Like the one you just posted.
So now, it's my bad, is it? Didn't know I was that important. :eek:

Now, why are you hoping Ivanka Trump's testimony will decimate President Trump so your political party can have a Got-Trump party since it's obvious he is ahead in the voting polls right now. And if this inquiry is like the past bazillion lies, are you hoping that by having almost a hundred indictments, it only takes one of them to prove he should not be allowed to run? I'll keep what you call my "idiotic fantasies."

Your party destroys the finest of good leaders while your present leaders got us paying billions of dollars for two proxy wars, one in the Ukraine, and one in Israel since Iran decided they could do the proxy war thing, too, for which the current White House Resident paid them enough to wipe out Israel, and since Israel has so many supporters on this side of the pond, Biden took up the Israeli flag and waved it even though the money from the muslims paid for rioting on the most prevalent US universities who pay to play. There's close to being nothing left in the US Treasury, and you're hoping the former President that can get us out of the hole in a few months loses the right to run for office. How white of you. :cranky:

Last edited:
Eagle does too know. Everybody knows the case is all about getting Trump unconstitutionally removed from running for President and winning in 2024. And you know it too, don't you. :cranky:
8ha7jhzmlwzb1.jpeg
the case of that is the 14 amendment section 3 case in the states. The case ivanka is involved in, is just business fraud.

Forum List

Back