Ivanka shoes

Yep....democrat regulations destroyed clothing manufacturing in America.....

Levis seems to be doing just fine. Plenty of other companies too.

16 Fashion Brands That Are Made In America And Totally Amazing | The Huffington Post
I remember shutting down the last Levis factory in America...it was sad....

They do actually have a Made in America line.
Yes, it's a niche small scale custom operation.....mostly because of the outcry by us 1%'ers......

Look let's just be honest. You know and I know Trump and his family have most of their stuff made in China or other countries to maximize profits... before running for President he cared more about profits than American workers. Seriously. Everyone knows it.

Prove that most is made in China!

You far left drones have failed to prove anything in the OP as of yet!

Levis seems to be doing just fine. Plenty of other companies too.

16 Fashion Brands That Are Made In America And Totally Amazing | The Huffington Post

Yes, it's a niche small scale custom operation.....mostly because of the outcry by us 1%'ers......

Look let's just be honest. You know and I know Trump and his family have most of their stuff made in China or other countries to maximize profits... before running for President he cared more about profits than American workers. Seriously. Everyone knows it.

How? Anything I post not directly from Trump YOU will label as fake news.

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Here's someone who thinks Trump will impose tariffs on himself and his wife. Lol

How? Anything I post not directly from Trump YOU will label as fake news.

Translation: it is only on far left drone hack sites and not real news, but it is our religious narrative so we have to run with it!

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Here's someone who thinks Trump will impose tariffs on himself and his wife. Lol
I can't wait until textile manufacturing returns to America thanks to Trump!!!!

All your posts are pom pom fan shit. Trump won't tax himself with tariffs so how will he possibly charge others? Lol...

All your posts are pom pom fan shit. Trump won't tax himself with tariffs so how will he possibly charge others? Lol...
You best get the hell out of our way.....

I wonder if he will put in some clause that his company fits under to make it immune to the tariff? I'm not sure what it will be... maybe something like as long as at least 15% of their stuff is manufactured in the U.S.... or some bull shit.

And the far left drone does it again!

Shows they do not understand how the government works, they think Obama will still be president!

I wonder if he will put in some clause that his company fits under to make it immune to the tariff? I'm not sure what it will be... maybe something like as long as at least 15% of their stuff is manufactured in the U.S.... or some bull shit.

Another far left drone showing they do not understand how the government works, they still believe Obama will be president!

He will have his freedom of choice of American companies to make his clothes as soon as he gets done.....

What the fuck are you going to school for?

Another far left drone showing they do not understand how the government works, they still believe Obama will be president!

Now you make absolutely no sense. I'll give you a couple more posts, and if you can't say anything more intelligent I'll just put you on ignore. You are just clogging up threads.

He will have his freedom of choice of American companies to make his clothes as soon as he gets done.....

What the fuck are you going to school for?

Criminal Justice... because guess what, there will ALWAYS be criminals. It's one of the few professions out there that will never go out of date.

So will the giant Cheeto slap a 35% import tax on Ivanka's shoes made in China?

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
Shoes were a huge industry in America....liberals fucking destroyed the industry from multiple fronts.....it was fucking horrific.....
The shoe industry died in the 80's. Imports went from 50% in 1980 to 72% in 1985. That fucking liberal Reagan!!!!

Now you make absolutely no sense. I'll give you a couple more posts, and if you can't say anything more intelligent I'll just put you on ignore. You are just clogging up threads.

Translation: Yes I do not know how the government works as I got used to the dictator Obama!

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Show where the president can slap on tariffs at will?

So will the giant Cheeto slap a 35% import tax on Ivanka's shoes made in China?

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
Shoes were a huge industry in America....liberals fucking destroyed the industry from multiple fronts.....it was fucking horrific.....
The shoe industry died in the 80's. Imports went from 50% in 1980 to 72% in 1985. That fucking liberal Reagan!!!!

More far left religious dogma not based in reality!

Forum List

Back