Ivanka shoes

Where is her jewelry made?

Here is her clothes...

HT_ivanka_Trump_clothes2_floating_cf_160308_4x3_992.jpg

And Melania's jewelry line is made in China too.
Yep....democrat regulations destroyed clothing manufacturing in America.....

Levis seems to be doing just fine. Plenty of other companies too.

16 Fashion Brands That Are Made In America And Totally Amazing | The Huffington Post
I remember shutting down the last Levis factory in America...it was sad....

They do actually have a Made in America line.
Yes, it's a niche small scale custom operation.....mostly because of the outcry by us 1%'ers......

Look let's just be honest. You know and I know Trump and his family have most of their stuff made in China or other countries to maximize profits... before running for President he cared more about profits than American workers. Seriously. Everyone knows it.

So will the giant Cheeto slap a 35% import tax on Ivanka's shoes made in China?

More far left religious dogma!

Still has no proof of their accusations!

Just concede like Hilary did!
Which part do you have a problem with? Ivanka has shoes made in China. She sells them here in the US. Trump said he'd slat a 35% import tax on products US companies get made overseas.

Sounds like you like it when your orange buddy lies.

She and her buddies have a lot of vaseline in their bathroom cabinets, and it's already half gone.

Yep....democrat regulations destroyed clothing manufacturing in America.....

16 Fashion Brands That Are Made In America And Totally Amazing | The Huffington Post

Yes, it's a niche small scale custom operation.....mostly because of the outcry by us 1%'ers......

Look let's just be honest. You know and I know Trump and his family have most of their stuff made in China or other countries to maximize profits... before running for President he cared more about profits than American workers. Seriously. Everyone knows it.
No....there simply isn't any production capacity in the clothing industry to make products here....

You know it, I know it, ex-textile workers know it, everyone knows it....so, let's just be honest.....

I closed the last Levis factory because of Clean Water Act regulations.....their last straw was complying with industrial discharge pre-treatment requirements over starch used in the denim and the color.....

It was a fucking travesty.....

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Obama is not the dictator you fucking idiots said he was. But at least he wasn't a fucking hypocrite like you and your Trumpers are.

MADE IN MEXICO, BITCH:

trumpmexico1.jpg

CHoYbfOWwAE2eCO.jpg
Your stupidity is a danger to America.....

Trump imposes a 35% tariff on imports and the cost of these goods will triple. So you pay $35 for an electric toaster now, it will cost $90 after Donald gets through killing our economy.

No....there simply isn't any production capacity in the clothing industry to make products here....

You know it, I know it, ex-textile workers know it, everyone knows it....so, let's just be honest.....

I closed the last Levis factory because of Clean Water Act regulations.....their last straw was complying with industrial discharge pre-treatment requirements over starch used in the denim and the color.....

There are all kinds of clothing companies in the U.S. and people pay more for their stuff because it is made in the U.S. This has been going on long before Trump's candidacy. Trump ONLY cares about money. If he didn't he'd open his own factory... unless he doesn't have the money to do that? Wait, no he says he is a Billionaire so I guess that isn't the problem right?

Trump imposes a 35% tariff on imports and the cost of these goods will triple. So you pay $35 for an electric toaster now, it will cost $90 after Donald gets through killing our economy.
Yes, paying for the damage you democrats did to America will be very painful for some.....

[/QUOTE]

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Obama is not the dictator you fucking idiots said he was. But at least he wasn't a fucking hypocrite like you and your Trumpers are.

MADE IN MEXICO, BITCH:

trumpmexico1.jpg

CHoYbfOWwAE2eCO.jpg

I see I shamed you into a new avatar....stay with me hag, I'll learn ya :)

There are all kinds of clothing companies in the U.S. and people pay more for their stuff because it is made in the U.S. This has been going on long before Trump's candidacy. Trump ONLY cares about money. If he didn't he'd open his own factory... unless he doesn't have the money to do that? Wait, no he says he is a Billionaire so I guess that isn't the problem right?
Key word in my post: capacity....capacity......

If only we could lt companies POLLUTE. You people are sofa king stupid.

If only we could lt companies POLLUTE. You people are sofa king stupid.
Indeed....

You're polluting simply by typing here.....so,,what was your real point?

So, you are saying Ivanka called all the US manufascturers & they all said they were too busy to take on more business.

So, you are saying Ivanka called all the US manufascturers & they all said they were too busy to take on more business.

You know her first call was to China, not the last one.

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
So, you don't see any problem with El Cheeto running around having a fit about US companies making shit overseas when the & his daughter do it?

Is that orange lipstick you're wearing or do you just ...........

No...I saying there are none....turn your thermostat up before,you come here.....

^^^ this is what the sour grapes liberals are concerned with, shoes, seriously? The word petty comes to mind.
So, you don't see any problem with El Cheeto running around having a fit about US companies making shit overseas when the & his daughter do it?

Is that orange lipstick you're wearing or do you just ...........
Link to his daughters owning the industries.....thanks....

You know her first call was to China, not the last one.
there is no one left to pick up the phone here....

Forum List

Back