Ivanka calls this Mob...."Patriots?"

They loot, the dumbest ones show their face, Illegal entry and vandalism

Gee, that sounds familiar.

looters-carry-boxes-out-of-a-home-cinema-shop-in-central-birmingham-pic-reuters-30054029.jpg

925172.jpg

db52c188a58c5b321eb67d92c47bb031.jpg

Trump Supporters fighting for a national cause vs. leftist thugs looting for personal gain.

Trump Supporters try to hurt no one vs. Leftist scum who try to kill police and destroy businesses.

Guess conservatives just ain't as practiced at this stuff yet as you BLM Antifa are, and don't know yet how to hide under hoods and umbrellas.

Remember: Mostly peaceful protests is a god-given sacred American right and duty.

Don't interfere with democracy.

Get fucked you treasonous swine.

Being treasonous to seditious pigs is the best definition of a True Patriot. 2021 isn't turning out as you hoped, huh.
It will turn out exactly as I hope. tump's little rebellion was put down today. His misguided followers will be put down every other day.

It will turn out exactly as I hope.
Then it'll be the first time in ten years.

tump's little rebellion was put down today.
Sure it was. After they accomplished their goals and left peacefully. You put down nothing. The bear only grows stronger every day.

View attachment 438400
Preach your rabble propaganda bullshit to somebody else. As for me, you are on IGNORE.

Good. You never say anything above the IQ of an idiot anyway! Thanks for saving me responding to you!

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.
Snopes is such a joke.

She did. She deleted the tweet but the damage is done...as is she. :)

What "damage" was done?

She called people stormin the Capitol "patriots". Again, words matter. It doesn't matter what she said afterward. The damage..was..done.

What "damage"? If Ms. Trump wants to change her statement, how does that damaged anything at all?

Libs had the lowest opinion of Ivanka already

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.

Isn't peaceful protest always patriotic. And just like this past summer this was a mostly peaceful protest,,,,right? :D

Forum List

Back