It's YOUR fault if you didn't know Obama hates America

You Obamarrhoidal arseholes are really a source of wonderment for me.

"Uppidy" means RACIST. "Goddamn America" does NOT mean Goddamn America. ILLEGAL as in ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT does not MEAN illegal.TWENTY YEARS attendance in the Black Racist Whackjob Wright's church is shrugged off as something meaningless. And, any mention of a person's TWENTY YEAR tenure in that CATHEDRAL OF HATE is considered as a ridiculous attempt at defining the person's character. CONTINUOUS RANTS denigrating America with accusations of RACISM when our country just elected a Black President. This is especially incongruous when 95% + of the Blacks are RACISTS voting on a RACIAL BASIS. And, the BLATANTLY CORRUPT Black Congressional Caucus RULES the Corrupt Dem Party because without the 13% Monolithic Black Vote the Dem Party could not exist. The Dem Party knows this. And, so does the Corrupt RACIST Black Congressional Caucus and is flagrantly taking advantage of this.

Our National Anthem is sneered at as some "drinking song", and Old Glory was, and is, considered an asswipe in present and past Liberrhoid Parades, etc., when these clearly represent symbols of our beloved country and military sacrifices resulting in tens of thousands of ULTIMATE sacrifices of our patriots.

WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL ARSEHOLES ????

AL QUEDA, and the ISLAMOFASCISTS are our enemies WITHOUT.

CLEARLY, YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL ARSEHOLES ARE OUR ENEMY WITHIN.

needs more salami to accompany the baloney.

I do have to complement gautama....he did manage to go a whole post without ryhming Obami with Salami

HEY, gautama's posts are not complete without the salami. don't spoil my efforts here.

Most Left Wingers i've run into over the years have been staunch "Blame America First" nutters. They're of course a little less "Blame America First" when one of their own fellow Left Wingers is in the White House. Wait till a Republican gets back in the White House. When this happens they will get right back to their hysterical "Blame America First" rhetoric.

Left Wingers should never be trusted. Convenient Anti-Americanism is what all Left Wingers truly believe in. They will gladly take the sides of our enemies if it's convenient for them politically. Look at all the loony Leftists who used to routinely cheerlead for the Anti-American kooks in Iran & Venezuela when the other side had power. This is a uniquely Leftist quality. Conservatives may disagree with policies but they never play the "Blame America First" Anti-American card. Conservatives are far more honorable than Leftists. You can't hate your own country just because the other side has gained power. I disagree with this current President's policies but i still love my country and will never support Anti-American scum like Chavez and the Hitler in Iran. Leftists have no honor in my opinion. That's just how i see it anyway.

Most Left Wingers i've run into over the years have been staunch "Blame America First" nutters. They're of course a little less "Blame America First" when one of their own fellow Left Wingers is in the White House. Wait till a Republican gets back in the White House. When this happens they will get right back to their hysterical "Blame America First" rhetoric.

Left Wingers should never be trusted. Convenient Anti-Americanism is what all Left Wingers truly believe in. They will gladly take the sides of our enemies if it's convenient for them politically. Look at all the loony Leftists who used to routinely cheerlead for the Anti-American kooks in Iran & Venezuela when the other side had power. This is a uniquely Leftist quality. Conservatives may disagree with policies but they never play the "Blame America First" Anti-American card. Conservatives are far more honorable than Leftists. You can't hate your own country just because the other side has gained power. I disagree with this current President's policies but i still love my country and will never support Anti-American scum like Chavez and the Hitler in Iran. Leftists have no honor in my opinion. That's just how i see it anyway.

Libocalypse, I agree with you 1000%. And, any rational, objective person would agree with both of us.

Also, by popular demand, to appease the clamouring Obamarrhoidal Creeps I will state, for their benefit, that the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami is a Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and a Muslim PC Protector.

Even though it's perfectly in keeping with Obamarrhoidal standards, I STILL marvel at the Obamarrhoidal Creeps' perception of that ridiculously black ugly transvestite freak (yes, the one with the stupid expression to match) as the personification of their concept of a Liberrhoidal archetype.

Yes Leftists will play the "Blame America First" Anti-America card anytime they think it will be convenient for them politically. How many of them actually took the sides of our enemies and cheered for Anti-American cretins like Chavez and the Hitler in Iran when the other side was in power here? That's the difference between Conservatives and Leftists. Conservatives can disagree with policies without cheering for our enemies and playing the "Blame America First" Anti-America card. Leftists have no honor and should never be trusted in my humble opinion. Convenient Anti-Americanism just sucks. Nuff said.

I don't place my hand over my heart when the national anthem is played either. And I don't hate America. You're deductive reasoning needs a lot of work.

I don't place my hand over my heart when the national anthem is played either. And I don't hate America. You're deductive reasoning needs a lot of work.

IMO you don't love America if you can't even be bothered to learn traditions and customs. Hand over the heart during the national anthem when a flag is present is actually a civil rule.

Maybe it's because this President is not an American Citizen? I am now beginning to lean towards him being born in Kenya and not Hawaii. Call me a "Crazy Birther",i don't care. This could explain his policies. His apology tours begin to make perfect sense no? Is there a foreigner in the White House? Hmm?

Sorry, Jackie (I'd assumed most people had heard.....).

The End Times o' traditional (White-Male-ruled) America began a looooooooooong-time-ago....

225px-Shirley_Chisholm.jpg

1968!!!

292.gif

so is that you in your black face transvestite getup....you make an ugly woman....
Let me guess...you have no idea who that is, do you? :lol:

Maybe it's because this President is not an American Citizen? I am now beginning to lean towards him being born in Kenya and not Hawaii. Call me a "Crazy Birther",i don't care. This could explain his policies. His apology tours begin to make perfect sense no? Is there a foreigner in the White House? Hmm?

I love this kind of stuff....I really do. Shows the stupidity of the Far Right. Out there for all to see.

IMO you don't love America if you can't even be bothered to learn traditions and customs. Hand over the heart during the national anthem when a flag is present is actually a civil rule.

A "civil rule"? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love this kind of stuff....I really do. Shows the stupidity of the Far Right. Out there for all to see.

You've convinced yourself it's so "stupid" but is it? His Grandmother stated on many occasions that she remembered visiting him as a baby in a local Kenyan Hospital. She stated this long before he ran for President. Why would she say that? Why would she lie about something like that? So is there a foreigner in the White House? I'm beginning to believe that this is very possible. This is my gut feeling anyway. It's not nearly as "stupid" or "crazy" as you think.

You've convinced yourself it's so "stupid" but is it? His Grandmother stated on many occasions that she remembered visiting him as a baby in a local Kenyan Hospital. She stated this long before he ran for President. Why would she say that? Why would she lie about something like that? So is there a foreigner in the White House? I'm beginning to believe that this is very possible. This is my gut feeling anyway. It's not nearly as "stupid" or "crazy" as you think.

It's also hard to overlook Michelle saying that "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya......". Not saying I buy into this birther thing, but there are some questions that should be answered.

What "many occasions"? When and where?

:lol::lol::lol: More! We Want More! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

No the birther conspiracy theories still continue to make no sense and still continue to be a really dumb conspiracy theory.

When did she say this first of all?
Second do you think it's possible for an old woman to have terrible memory?

Third do you REALLY think Mccain, Hillary Clinton and the Bush administration never checked his authenticity or that they let him slide?

His Grandmother did claim she visited him as a baby in a Kenyan Hospital. She even went on to name the local Kenyan Hospital. The story changed in recent years when he decided to run for President. Some now even claim she said he was born in Hawaii. If she said this,it was only after he announced running for President. It is accepted in Kenya that he was born there. His Father and Grandmother were members of a Muslim tribe there. The stories have changed now that he is the President. Personally i believe there has been a massive cover-up on this. This is my gut feeling.

His Grandmother did claim she visited him as a baby in a Kenyan Hospital. She even went on to name the local Kenyan Hospital. The story changed in recent years when he decided to run for President. Some now even claim she said he was born in Hawaii. If she said this,it was only after he announced running for President. It is accepted in Kenya that he was born there. His Father and Grandmother were members of a Muslim tribe there. The stories have changed now that he is the President. Personally i believe there has been a massive cover-up on this. This is my gut feeling.

More! :clap2: Keep it coming! Your gut feeling is delightful! :clap2: (Just like your gut feelings in the past....what was that NY Congressman's name again?)

More! :clap2: Keep it coming! Your gut feeling is delightful! :clap2: (Just like your gut feelings in the past....what was that NY Congressman's name again?)

Want more? Ok,you asked for it...More & more Americans now also believe that this President really is a Muslim. His Father & Grandmother were both born into a Muslim Tribe in Kenya. His Step-Father was also a Muslim in Indonesia. There are many unanswered questions about this guy's past. Something just doesn't seem right. You can go on living in denial but the unanswered questions are still there. More & more Americans are beginning to agree with me on that. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

All the things the corrupt MSM told ya you were crazy to believe are actually likely to be true. This President was likely born in Kenya and not Hawaii. This is widely accepted in Kenya. It's only some in this country who have a problem accepting this for obvious reasons. He also very well could be a Muslim. His Father was born into a Muslim Tribe in Kenya and his Step-Father was also a Muslim in Indonesia. So is it really so "crazy" to believe he's really a Muslim? So let em call you a "Crazy Birther",that's all just part of the massive cover-up. Something is definitely wrong with this picture and i know i'm not the only American who sees this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back