It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

Do you guys have any real evidence of any wrong doing by Biden yet? I mean, not evidence that Comer or Grassley says might exist? But you at least better than the standards you guys hold the evidence against Trump. Like the Donald confesses over and over and over on tape in interviews and for books, not good enough. FBI finds all kinds of classified documents in the Donalds bathroom, and hidden around the resort, no where near good enough. Then all the Trump appointees that have testified against him, nope, not that either. I think you need at least that good evidence and just a little better to prove it up to a Trumptard standard for Biden.
You just don't get it. Or you're pretending not to. How is anyone supposed to get evidence when the FBI is not only failing to investigate, they're actively covering up? The DOJ is completely corrupt, it's the DOI now.

You just don't get it. Or you're pretending not to. How is anyone supposed to get evidence when the FBI is not only failing to investigate, they're actively covering up? The DOJ is completely corrupt, it's the DOI now.
Uh huh.
It’s far more likely that you just have bought in to empty, dopey narratives than the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt.
It takes a special kind of nut to go all in on such lunacy. :cuckoo:

Uh huh.
It’s far more likely that you just have bought in to empty, dopey narratives than the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt.
It takes a special kind of nut to go all in on such lunacy. :cuckoo:
BULLSHIT.

You dumb fucktards have been spewing that idiotic conspiracy bullshit for SEVEN YEARS now.

SEVEN fucking years. You're so full of shit the brown is oozing out your lips.

Fact.
Trump is facing very serious criminal liability.
The evidence is clear.

Fact.
HRC is not and never was.
The evidence is clear.
Those are your opinions and interpretations. Also, Hillary Clinton was facing criminal liability in the email server controversy. By James Comey’s own words, they chose not to punish Clinton.

So if you can't get to the evidence because the FBI won't give it to you, how do you know? Think man, either they are not hiding it or you don't know. But you don't get both. Let's say it the other way so you can understand. If the FBI has evidence and will not let it out, then you don't know what it is.

So if you can't get to the evidence because the FBI won't give it to you, how do you know? Think man, either they are not hiding it or you don't know. But you don't get both. Let's say it the other way so you can understand. If the FBI has evidence and will not let it out, then you don't know what it is.
See? ^^^

SEE? It's hard to tell if these lefties are just terminally stupid or if they think they're being clever, and if it's the latter they:ve become a force of destruction.

See? ^^^

SEE? It's hard to tell if these lefties are just terminally stupid or if they think they're being clever, and if it's the latter they:ve become a force of destruction.
Just like the stolen elections. On one hand you guys say the Dems are always stealing elections. You cannot ever get the evidence, but you just know. So you tell me, you guys never have any evidence of your conspiracies, so how do you KNOW?

Who’s “twisting”?
I’ve only seen reporting.
Do you have examples?
The examples began when they said Hillary would win by a landslide and that trend has continued ever since. Saying that Trump tried to start an insurrection with a small gathering of extremist goofballs when nothing remotely close to that happened anywhere else but right there. Trump was addressing his followers everywhere. The people at the Capitol that day were small peanuts, and they enabled by the left to be there and get inside. The left knew damn well what Trump's speech would be like, and with their limited resources they made sure that the extremists at the door would put on a show validating their claims that "Trump wanted that". The stage was tiny. The audience was huge....and the media made use of it.

These and many other examples of media twists have been pointed out by many. Not going to keep repeating it for those who are obviously dedicated to keeping their heads in the sand.

The examples began when they said Hillary would win by a landslide and that trend has continued ever since. Saying that Trump tried to start an insurrection with a small gathering of extremist goofballs when nothing remotely close to that happened anywhere else but right there. Trump was addressing his followers everywhere. The people at the Capitol that day were small peanuts, and they enabled by the left to be there and get inside. The left knew damn well what Trump's speech would be like, and with their limited resources they made sure that the extremists at the door would put on a show validating their claims that "Trump wanted that". The stage was tiny. The audience was huge....and the media made use of it.

These and many other examples of media twists have been pointed out by many. Not going to keep repeating it for those who are obviously dedicated to keeping their heads in the sand.

:cuckoo:

Trump did incite an insurrection. Did you miss the J6 investigation? Have you forgotten that Jack Smith has moved on to prepping for a J6 Trump indictment?

Get real.

Fuck the Democrat's J6 investigation. What they would "find" was decided before they started.

Next.
You don’t know because you reject media reporting. You prefer the safe space you’ve created with your preconceived notions of what’s real. The reality is that you will be surprised when it happens and cry foul along with the rest of the tard herd. Just as they always do.

You don’t know because you reject media reporting. You prefer the safe space you’ve created with your preconceived notions of what’s real. The reality is that you will be surprised when it happens and cry foul along with the rest of the tard herd. Just as they always do.

^^^ exactly what's going to happen.

Just like the stolen elections. On one hand you guys say the Dems are always stealing elections. You cannot ever get the evidence, but you just know. So you tell me, you guys never have any evidence of your conspiracies, so how do you KNOW?
You're just being a troll.

You want me to believe that Biden the lifelong racist, got more black votes than Obama the first black president?

Really ???

You really expect me to believe that?

(scratches head)...

:dunno:

You're just being a troll.

You want me to believe that Biden the lifelong racist, got more black votes than Obama the first black president?

Really ???

You really expect me to believe that?

(scratches head)...

:dunno:
I am shocked you called anyone a troll.

Forum List

Back