It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

You said no but that was a lie.

You’re asking the jury to judge whether Clinton’s behavior was far worse. That’s a judgement call, not a fact. Even worse, you’re asking them to judge that without having Clinton there to defend herself.

So you can say whatever you want, you’re still asking the jury to judge Clinton’s case.
Stupid leftard, prosecution happens BEFORE the jury gets the case. By the time the jury gets the case, it's too late.

Are you fucking idiots brain dead or something? This has been explained to you a thousand times - in DETAIL. But you pretend not to get it. We can only conclude you're either a ) incredibly stupid, or b ) downright evil.

Which is it? Stupid or evil?

It's a waste of time to argue with a lying pos like you.
It’s a waste of time trying to use logic to penetrate your groupthink.

None of you losers has the capacity to think for yourself and when presented with counter arguments, you ignore them and repeat yourselves.

You have a script.

Stupid leftard, prosecution happens BEFORE the jury gets the case. By the time the jury gets the case, it's too late.

Are you fucking idiots brain dead or something? This has been explained to you a thousand times - in DETAIL. But you pretend not to get it. We can only conclude you're either a ) incredibly stupid, or b ) downright evil.

Which is it? Stupid or evil?
Clinton’s case has absolutely no relevance in the prosecution of Trump.

Period.

It can’t and won’t be brought up in court.

It’s a waste of time trying to use logic to penetrate your groupthink.

None of you losers has the capacity to think for yourself and when presented with counter arguments, you ignore them and repeat yourselves.

You have a script.
Thank you for proving you are a lying pos.

Clinton’s case has absolutely no relevance in the prosecution of Trump.

Period.

It can’t and won’t be brought up in court.
The 40 fucking murders you leftards committed in the name of a worthless junkie won't be brought up in court either.

Neither will Hillary's bleachbit.

Damn you fucktards are stupid.

So answer my question: which are you stupid or evil?

Those are the only two possibilities.

Of course you can. Anyone can. You simply describe what the fantasy is and what facts contradict it.

I do it every day on here.

What fantasy?
no you can’t argue with fantasy. i’ve answered your question, you can t accept the faces, so you have drifted into fantasy

it’s not something people can argue over

no you can’t argue with fantasy. i’ve answered your question, you can t accept the faces, so you have drifted into fantasy

it’s not something people can argue over
You’ve not attempted to counter my argument.

You claim that Clinton’s offense is far worse but that’s a judgement you’re asking the jury to make.

You can’t simply claim it’s a fact. It’s not.

You’ve not attempted to counter my argument.

You claim that Clinton’s offense is far worse but that’s a judgement you’re asking the jury to make.

You can’t simply claim it’s a fact. It’s not.

What's the matter leftard? Cat got your tongue?

Right now people think you're just stupid, but pretty soon they're going to be convinced you're evil. And that's going to be hard to disprove. Cause no one can be that stupid.

lol

Well, it looks like that's one easy and effective way to deal with leftards, make them think you're crazier than they are. :p

There is one central piece of truth and unassailable logic: the left is poking a hornet's nest at this point. The law is going to be incapable of helping them pretty soon. Hell, they can't even help themselves anymore.

The partisan weaponization of the instruments of state WILL stop, one way or the other. History is quite clear on this point. The paybacks are usually brutal, people tend to get upset when they find out the Easter Bunny doesn't exist.

There is no question the left is divisive BY POLICY. And that, ladies and gentlemen, puts the lie to the entire leftard equation. They're talking out of both sides of their digestive tract.

lol

Well, it looks like that's one easy and effective way to deal with leftards, make them think you're crazier than they are. :p

There is one central piece of truth and unassailable logic: the left is poking a hornet's nest at this point. The law is going to be incapable of helping them pretty soon. Hell, they can't even help themselves anymore.

The partisan weaponization of the instruments of state WILL stop, one way or the other. History is quite clear on this point. The paybacks are usually brutal, people tend to get upset when they find out the Easter Bunny doesn't exist.

There is no question the left is divisive BY POLICY. And that, ladies and gentlemen, puts the lie to the entire leftard equation. They're talking out of both sides of their digestive tract.
Do you guys have any real evidence of any wrong doing by Biden yet? I mean, not evidence that Comer or Grassley says might exist? But you at least better than the standards you guys hold the evidence against Trump. Like the Donald confesses over and over and over on tape in interviews and for books, not good enough. FBI finds all kinds of classified documents in the Donalds bathroom, and hidden around the resort, no where near good enough. Then all the Trump appointees that have testified against him, nope, not that either. I think you need at least that good evidence and just a little better to prove it up to a Trumptard standard for Biden.

Forum List

Back