It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

~~~~~~
Constitutional law, not the two-tiered Maoist/DSA Democrat idea of lawfare.
Please point out the specific law you are referencing, and explain what bearing a previous case for a different person has any bearing on trump's case.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something so therefore, it is unfair to charge Trump for what he did. I personally disagree that she got away with anything, but either way, trump's case is based on his actions, and anything Hillary did or didn't do does not matter. What Biden did or didn't do with documants doesn't matter. What Mike Pence, Obama, GW Bush, or anybody else did doesn't matter. Trump is charged with breaking laws, and his case will be determined on his actions alone. The Artificial Intellegence site ChatGPT seems to agree with me,

Introducing ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I can provide information on the topic, but it's important to note that I cannot provide real-time legal analysis or information. However, I can give you a general perspective on the matter.

The legal case against former President Donald Trump would typically be based on specific charges or allegations brought against him, and it would be determined by the relevant laws, evidence, and legal procedures. The legal process is typically focused on the specific case at hand and is not directly influenced by unrelated matters or individuals who may or may not have faced legal issues in the past.

Whether Hillary Clinton "got away with something" or not is a separate matter from any legal case involving Donald Trump. Each case is evaluated based on its own merits, evidence, and applicable laws. Previous legal matters or perceptions about other individuals do not automatically impact the outcome of a different case.

In the United States, the legal system operates on the principle of due process, which means that each person is entitled to a fair and impartial legal proceeding that considers the specific facts and circumstances of their case. Legal cases are typically judged on their individual merits and are not influenced by unrelated matters.

It's important to consult legal experts or stay updated on current news from reputable sources for accurate and timely information regarding specific legal cases or ongoing proceedings involving Donald Trump or any other individuals.
Nice try, cupcake. :itsok:

I'm not sure that any connection trump might have with Nazis will be part of this particular trial, but if any is included, Trump's connection will be the only one considered. Our court system Guarantees us a fair trial based in the facts of the case. Unrelated information will be ignored.
In our nation at this time the rule of law doesn’t not apply equally to all.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something

No "republican mantra" you Dolt, the FBI Director Comey SAID she got away with a ton! He LISTED all her crimes, felonies, but basically compared her to a child saying she was simply so stupid she simply did not know any better!

Then a few days ago, a thread here reported that a study showed that Trump talks on a 4th grade level!

THANK YOU for giving Trump the Hillary Defense! :auiqs.jpg:

No "republican mantra" you Dolt, the FBI Director Comey SAID she got away with a ton! He LISTED all her crimes, felonies, but basically compared her to a child saying she was simply so stupid she simply did not know any better!

Then a few days ago, a thread here reported that a study showed that Trump talks on a 4th grade level!

Doesn't matter what Hillary may or may not have done. Trump's trial will be determined on his actions. Hillary's don't figure in at all.

Trump is on tape saying he knew better. That dumb SOB doesn't know how to shut up.

Doesn't matter what Hillary may or may not have done. Trump's trial will be determined on his actions. Hillary's don't figure in at all.
I doubt even a Trump judge would allow Hillary evidence into Trump trial.

I worked on secure networks and email servers in the Army. Transmitting classified material over an unsecured server is illegal.
I am sure the judge in the Trump Trial will take that into consideration. I do agree with you however, if Hillary knew she had classified info on a non secure system she should at the very least never have a clearance again.

Trump is on tape saying he knew better. That dumb SOB doesn't know how to shut up.
He is not that bright either. Trump was bragging about pardoning a lady in prison for years for some kind of pot deal in that interview. He went on and on about how she deserved to be released, she was all rehabed up and what a wonderful guy that made him. Bret says, words to the effect of, Mr President, under the platform you are running on in 2024 she would have been executed. Trump almost feel over. Then he started babbling about it not being retroactive. My goodness, I cannot beleive almost 50% of the population follow this guy.

Ok. Perhaps they have another case against Hillary. What does that have to do with trump's trial?
It gets the Trumpsters to sell their pick up trucks and send the money to Trump. I imagine the statute of limitations have ran out on Hillary.

Forum List

Back