It's Trump's fault

Then how did Slow Joe the Afghan killer move the withdrawal from May to September?

Oops... narrative failure.

Blue Falcon Joe was told this was likely...that the Afghan security service wasn't ready...and that the Afghan government was going to fall to the Taliban.

Screenshot_20210816-124200.png

Did he forget? Is he incompetent? Did he just not give a shit?

All of the above?

The mere fact that Biden is trying to blame Trump is a sign that he is embarrassed and ashamed of what he has done.

He wants us to believe Trump made him do it.

LOL.

They are testing the waters. They are blaming trump for agreeing to leave. They are blaming the afghans for refusing to fight. They will blame "intelligence". They will try to Look Squirrel!!! the press. The real test will be what do they do from here and right now it looks like all they plan to do is bring it troops to cover the military retreat and cut and run.

Trump just had to list all the benefits they got from his giveaway treaty with the beardy ones. What did he get from the treaty ?

When PROGS speak ALWAYS consider it a distortion, antonym, distraction, projection and/or confession.

ALWAYS

This will be the mantra of the Biden administration for the next 4 very long years.

Biden has no ability for self ownership, none.

Mike Pompeo destroyed him regarding Afghanistan

“Were I still the secretary of state with a commander in chief like President Trump, the Taliban would have understood that there were real costs to pay if there were plots against the United States of America from that place," Pompeo added. “Qassem Soleimani learned that lesson, and the Taliban would have learned it as well."

Pompeo added that Biden was only trying to deflect blame onto Trump.

“If the risks weren't so serious, Chris, it would be pathetic," Pompeo added. “I wouldn't have let my 10-year old son get away from this kind of pathetic blame-shifting. He should be less focused on trying to blame this on someone else than to solving the problem of making sure that we protect and defend American security. Chris, it's worth noting this did not happen on our watch. We reduced our forces significantly and the Taliban didn't advance on capitals all across Afghanistan. So it's just a plain old fact that this is happening under the Biden administration's leadership now almost a quarter of our way into his first term, this is not the way leaders lead, by pointing backwards."

He continued, "We had a bad deal we inherited — the JCPOA [Iran nuclear deal]; we got out of it. We secured America from the risk from Iran. We inherited a horrible deal in Syria where ISIS controlled real estate the size of Great Britain. We crushed them. Every president confronts challenges. This president confronted a challenge in Afghanistan. He has utterly failed to protect the American people from this challenge."

This is already the THIRD MASSIVE DISASTER of Biden's short regime, after the human-rights crisis at the border and the resurgence of Covid-19. At this rate, there won't be much of a country left by the time Joe finally gets removed.

This will be the mantra of the Biden administration for the next 4 very long years.

“Were I still the secretary of state with a commander in chief like President Trump, the Taliban would have understood that there were real costs to pay if there were plots against the United States of America from that place," Pompeo added. “Qassem Soleimani learned that lesson, and the Taliban would have learned it as well."

“If the risks weren't so serious, Chris, it would be pathetic," Pompeo added. “I wouldn't have let my 10-year old son get away from this kind of pathetic blame-shifting. He should be less focused on trying to blame this on someone else than to solving the problem of making sure that we protect and defend American security. Chris, it's worth noting this did not happen on our watch. We reduced our forces significantly and the Taliban didn't advance on capitals all across Afghanistan. So it's just a plain old fact that this is happening under the Biden administration's leadership now almost a quarter of our way into his first term, this is not the way leaders lead, by pointing backwards."

He continued, "We had a bad deal we inherited — the JCPOA [Iran nuclear deal]; we got out of it. We secured America from the risk from Iran. We inherited a horrible deal in Syria where ISIS controlled real estate the size of Great Britain. We crushed them. Every president confronts challenges. This president confronted a challenge in Afghanistan. He has utterly failed to protect the American people from this challenge."

We spent 4 years of Trump blaming everything on Obama. Get used to it.

To predictable.
That was exactly my point.

This was predictable. You denying such, is blinded by your consumption of partisan media.

Both Trump and Biden were telegraphing their intentions.
Biden carried them forward. . . whether Trump would have? That is debatable. IMO? I am not as convinced that he would have made as such a big a blunder. He is far more devious/crafty, and it takes a lot more of the establishment to control his most Machiavellian/Sun Tsu type impulses.

If Trump and Biden were to sit down and play chess, I imagine Trump would wipe the floor with Biden. . . 20 years ago, maybe not so much. But today? Biden would have a hard time playing connect four.

You deny that? You are either a paid shill, or in complete denial.

not any different than obama blaming bush for 6+ years

Leaving Afghanistan was always going to be shit show. That’s why every president in the last 20 years left it to the next president to do.

Either that. . . or he was never really in charge. :rolleyes:
If Trump ordered the military to leave, they would have.

But in the end, Trump wasn’t actually all that strong of a leader. He wasn’t confident. He was ambiguous.

Here is what Trump said about Afghanistan, and notice I could not get any US reports of what he said on this. It came from the BBC. The media in the US has sold their collective souls to the DNC.

President Donald Trump has said a hasty US withdrawal from Afghanistan would leave a vacuum for terrorists to fill.
He said his original instinct was to pull US forces out, but had instead decided to stay and "fight to win" to avoid the mistakes made in Iraq.
He said he wanted to shift from a time-based approach in Afghanistan to one based on conditions on the ground, adding he would not set deadlines.
However, the US president warned it was not a "blank cheque" for Afghanistan.
"America will work with the Afghan government, so long as we see commitment and progress," he said.
The Taliban responded by saying that Afghanistan would become "another graveyard" for the US if it did not withdraw its troops.
That's what Trump said in 2017. But now he says, "I started the process, all the troops are coming home..."

Forum List

Back