It's True, Every Town Has One

And in my town there is one whacked out one.
MAGA!

Democrats and their slaves. Democrats tell their slaves to do something, guess what, the slaves do it......Democrat party never changes, just gets older and dumber..

She paints the image of a typical Trump supporter for sure. Am I right?

You know, we could have flattened the curve and got this thing under control if people would have all worn masks. But, because we didn't require mask use, as well as the fact that many places opened up too early, well, guess what? Looks like there may be another shutdown.

You know, we could have flattened the curve and got this thing under control if people would have all worn masks. But, because we didn't require mask use, as well as the fact that many places opened up too early, well, guess what? Looks like there may be another shutdown.
Mask Up MFR's. We have no choice.
The irony is painting over the truth with a broad brush.

Sure Cuomo murdered how many? 10000? He specifically ordered patients with the virus to be housed with the elderly the most at risk group. Remind me who told people to Ignore Trump? Who told them to go to China Town to ride the subway to go to large gatherings and celebrations cause the virus was no threat?

Sure Cuomo murdered how many? 10000? He specifically ordered patients with the virus to be housed with the elderly the most at risk group. Remind me who told people to Ignore Trump? Who told them to go to China Town to ride the subway to go to large gatherings and celebrations cause the virus was no threat?
So now Trump says the virus is gonna fade away.
Meanwhile the Secret Service is infected.

LMAO...

I used to live in Camarillo... and T.O.... and Newbury Park... and Simi...

That there would be more than one of these MAGA nutters in V.C. surprises me not at all...

Used to be Ventura County was a little to the right, but not Trump right... reasonable right.

OMG... You really say she's normal.

OMG....you really say only the Left can voice their opinion

Tell ya whut.........when Grown men on the Right start punching pregnant women (like Lefties do all the time) then get back to me.
You are straying. Is that 'ol broad your type? Must be what's on the inside that attracts you.
The post is about her after all.

The curve was flattened. We were all told that the infection rate would pick up. There are people that are going to get sick. They will get sick in a week or a month. We might delay the spread but it won't be stopped. Compounding the issue is this ridiculous practice of considering everyone that tests positive as sick and everyone who is sick for whatever reason as having wuflu.

That conservatives decided to politicize mask wearing as a new weapon in the Culture Wars is why the virus continues to spread making more shutdowns likely.

So now Trump says the virus is gonna fade away.
Meanwhile the Secret Service is infected.

It's gotten to the point that there could be serious problems guarding the pres and vp. Pence had to delay his trip to AZ by a day because he didn't have enough SS to guard him.

Forum List

Back