It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

why do you keep talking about criminals? criminals are by definition not good citizens. good citizens are those that add more to society than they take out. some of us have some outstanding quality that overrides other considerations but most of us are not outstanding and our contributions are monetary by paying considerible taxes and looking after our families and communities.

Who steals more.....the rich or the poor?

who commits the most violence? are you more worried about your family's safety or your bank account?

Do you think that driving up costs and stealing assets will enhance my safety? Am I gonna be more secure when gasoline is at $5 a gallon?

who commits the most violence? are you more worried about your family's safety or your bank account?

Bernie Madoff stole $18 billion

Take a lot of liquor stores to add up to that

how many people did Madoff murder or beat up? I would rather lose money than my life.

I really don't know..

How many did Hitler and Stalin murder or beat up?

Is it racial makeup or is it a case of circumstances?

[ QUOTE=Madeline;3310724]

Do you think that driving up costs and stealing assets will enhance my safety? Am I gonna be more secure when gasoline is at $5 a gallon?[/QUOTE]

Madoff stole 20B. that is a small percentage of crime over the decades he was operating. unless you are pretty wealthy I think you should worry more about a petty larceny turned violent.

Do you think that driving up costs and stealing assets will enhance my safety? Am I gonna be more secure when gasoline is at $5 a gallon?

Madoff stole 20B. that is a small percentage of crime over the decades he was operating. unless you are pretty wealthy I think you should worry more about a petty larceny turned violent.[/QUOTE]

I worry more about losing my life savings

Madoff stole 20B. that is a small percentage of crime over the decades he was operating. unless you are pretty wealthy I think you should worry more about a petty larceny turned violent.

I worry more about losing my life savings

Shit rolls downhill, Ian. Madoff's theft = bankrupted charities and private businesses = lost jobs = poverty = crime.

Last edited:
Shit rolls downhill, Ian. Madoff's theft = bankrupted charities and private businesses = lost jobs = poverty = crime.
Ya, and Aids, school dropouts, rape, gangs, obesity, out of wedlock children, abortions, poor tests scores, droopy pants......

Ya, and Aids, school dropouts, rape, gangs, obesity, out of wedlock children, abortions, poor tests scores, droopy pants......

Pretty much found in all ethnic groups....so your point would be?

We're all black, 30 x 90. Me, rightwinger, Ravi....everyone on this thread but you and Tank.

USMB stands for United Sexy Men who are Black, so naturally, it attracts the ladies like me.

Didn't you know?
I thought this was the United Skinheads of Mississippi: Biloxi?

sharp.gif

"You imply that it's normal for them to act that way".
In the environment I described, it is.This is what happens when people have little hope, no advantages, and precious little self-esteem.Those who have little respect for themselves, usually have no respect for others; those who are not taught to believe in themselves, have no faith in society or its institutions. Really confident young men don't act out, or engage in a lot of macho posturing and violence to "prove themselves"; girls taught to value themselves don't get knocked up by a succession of users. These kids aren't tough, they're already broken at an early age. You know why "anecdotal experience counts"? Each and every young man that somehow comes out of that environment alive, emotionally intact, and contributing to society is a victory over the odds; every young girl who comes out knowing she IS somebody, not just a "ho" or "baby mama", is a victory; every kid who doesn't have his or her life wrecked or taken before even having a chance to live is a victory, and every single one of those victories matters. We may never put an end to poverty and dependency and ignorance; saving what we can from its clutches will be done the same way we will eventually end racism and hatred-one person, one heart, one mind at a time. It's a slow, difficult, frustrating process. Standing on the sidelines throwing more contempt, outrage and criticism is not going to help. So if you want more insecure violent predators roaming the street in packs trying to "prove their manhood", keep doing what you're doing; it's working just fine. If you want more unwed mothers, kids raising kids, and fatherless children to continue the cycle, keep doing what you're doing; it's working just fine with that too.

But whatever you do, don't ever indicate that you care, never cut them a break, and by all means don't let them have so much as a day, much less a month, to learn something about their history and realize that not everyone who looks like them is a guaranteed failure, a reject and worthy only of scorn. For heaven's sake, don't let them have anything to feel good about, or any reason to think they actually are and can be "somebody", instead of a nobody. Don't let them have anyone who looks like them to look up to. Don't do anything that might make any of them think that they and those like them actually matter. Don't ever let them get the idea that people of their race have ever contributed anything meaningful to America. Yes, you'd better get rid of Black History Month, and MLK day, and anything else that might raise their self esteem, or make them think they're anything but second class. That'll insure that most of them stay right where you like them, out of sight, out of mind, until they do something bad that makes the headlines.That way, you'll always have those statistics of crime, violence, illegitimate births, absent fathers, ignorance, low achievement, and poor test scores to beat them about the head with, when they get too "uppity", and actually think they deserve to be your equals. It makes a great weapon to convince others that Blacks just don't measure up, a great way to demean an entire race, and best of all, a way to convince yourself you were right all along, and it's all THEIR fault! Get enough people to follow your example, and maybe you can "keep them in their place" for another 100 years. The more I think about it, that explains a lot about those of you who get so upset about this time every year.

So if you want more insecure violent predators roaming the street in packs trying to "prove their manhood", keep doing what you're doing; it's working just fine. If you want more unwed mothers, kids raising kids, and fatherless children to continue the cycle, keep doing what you're doing; it's working just fine with that too.
Thats right, I control blacks behaviour.

So if you want more insecure violent predators roaming the street in packs trying to "prove their manhood", keep doing what you're doing; it's working just fine. If you want more unwed mothers, kids raising kids, and fatherless children to continue the cycle, keep doing what you're doing; it's working just fine with that too.

So then, why can't you control your own? Being an asshole is a choice, Tank. You dun have to be this way.

So then, why can't you control your own? Being an asshole is a choice, Tank. You dun have to be this way.

He was being sarcastic, meaning he is not the reason why they act the way they do.

Individually you don't, but your attitude, multiplied by the millions or tens of millions who share it, contributes a lot, a hell of a lot, to perpetuating the circumstances I outlined above. Those circumstances, whether or not they "cause" the behavior you object to, at the least provide a fertile breeding ground for it.

In light of that, I think it is safe to say you individually are doing your fair share toward perpetuating the very behavior you complain of; you're certainly not doing or saying anything which might actually help in solving or mitigating it. In fact you seem completely opposed to anything which might help do that (Black History Month included).

What I would like to know in this context, is why you feel having a Black History Month is of any great cost or inconvenience to you, or harms you in any way whatever? I don't see it; I don't see that a little goodwill or empathy for others costs any of us so much as one thin dime, any more than a friendly greeting, a smile or a kind word does. Then again, I'm amazed how many people apparently can't manage even that, these days. What a wretched, miserable, impoverished existence THAT must be. That is a poverty of the spirit far worse than any poverty of the purse.

Forum List

Back