It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

Some people feel so bad about themselves they need to find someone to peg as lessor than themselves.

Some people feel so bad about themselves they need to find someone to peg as lessor than themselves.

..and other people can't reason, use logic, follow a simple conversation or participate in a polite, civilized, honest debate....

thats_racist.gif

30x90,
Liberals feel superiour to blacks, thus why they patronize blacks

"We" ?

OHHHH. I get it now..You're a negro! I should have recognized the signs...My error..

Well, that explains a whole LOT! I understand now...You're doing the best you can.

Sorry....but not many blacks were able to vote for civil rights legislation.....now it will be there to protect you when you need it

We won't need the government to "protect" us.

We rely on a more "sure fire" method..so to speak.:eusa_shhh:

Hmmmmm...

Could you be hinting at "Second Amendment Remedies"???

..and other people can't reason, use logic, follow a simple conversation or participate in a polite, civilized, honest debate....
thats_racist.gif

You call your brand of racism civilized? You are one sad and sick individual! :cuckoo:

Civilized racism is an oxymoron.

Do negroes commit more crime PER CAPITA than whites. Yes or No?

Are there more unwed negro mothers PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

Are there more negroes on welfare PER CAPITA than white people. Yes or No?

Are there more negroes that don't finish high school PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

Are there more black on white crimes than the opposite. Yes or No?

Do negroes rape more white women or do white men rape more negro women?

Is negro IQ lower ON AVERAGE than white (or Asian) people. Yes or No?

thats_racist.gif

You call your brand of racism civilized? You are one sad and sick individual! :cuckoo:

Point out where I'm wrong?

Here. try this and see if YOU can give HONEST answers...No one else has...They run away as fast as they can when they see these questions.

Are there more negroes that don't finish high school PER CAPITA than white. Yes or No?

thats_racist.gif

Here. try this and see if YOU can give HONEST answers...No one else has...They run away as fast as they can when they see these questions.

I don't discuss with racist trash. I wouldn't dirty myself.

thats funny. people who are successful have every right to point out the deficiencies of those that they have to pay the bills for. I am not saying we shouldnt pay, but we ceertainly are correct in saying we are better and more useful citizens.

I don't discuss with racist trash. I wouldn't dirty myself.

Right..well, XXXXXXXX

thats funny. people who are successful have every right to point out the deficiencies of those that they have to pay the bills for. I am not saying we shouldnt pay, but we ceertainly are correct in saying we are better and more useful citizens.

And I for one am thankful to know you

Bullshit, you are not better than anyone else and you are not "paying the bills" for anyone.

Bullshit, you are not better than anyone else and you are not "paying the bills" for anyone.

could you explain how people who pay net taxes are not better citizens than those who are net recipients?

could you explain how people who pay net taxes are not better citizens than those who are net recipients?

No one is "better" than anyone else, I don't see how someone paying more taxes than someone else makes them a better person. OJ Simpson must be better than everyone on this board than because of the taxes he paid.

No one is "better" than anyone else, I don't see how someone paying more taxes than someone else makes them a better person. OJ Simpson must be better than everyone on this board than because of the taxes he paid.

bad example. millions were spent prosecuting him. a black who earns enough to be a net tax payer is a better citizen than a white who is a net tax recipient. other factors like criminality, community service, etc come into play but overall those who pay the bills are more necessary to a functioning society than those who take more than they give.

Forum List

Back