It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

What a POV you have, mudwhistle. For starters, I like history very much and I approve of any effort to teach it. I think most schools neglect to teach the history of the poor, no matter what race, and so it is also a window on that many students do not usually get. Yes, the story of black Americans' struggle for civil rights is in part the story of evil committed by some whites -- but it is also the story of great courage and respect on the part of other whites. The story of black Americans is not an exclusively black story.

The struggle for civil rights in this country is so recent, I lived through most of the significant events. Could we cherish our nation's ability to correct evils of the past for mebbe just a wee while longer before we commence to pretending none of that matters anymore?

As for race relations getting worse in the past two years....what are you basing that claim on?

What happens when you repeatedly bring up unpleasant memories?

Answer: You get nightmares

This month is institutonal racism. Nothing more. A repeated attempt to breed hatred against whites, thus maintaining their 95 percentile among black voters.

This month is institutonal racism. Nothing more. A repeated attempt to breed hatred against whites, thus maintaining their 95 percentile among black voters.

I'm sorry that you view black history as a nightmare.

I see nothing in Black History month that preaches hate towards white people.

What happens when you repeatedly bring up unpleasant memories?Answer: You get nightmares

Perhaps all those Jews should just shut up about that holocaust thingy too huh?

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

Not remembering our real history is not being prepaired for the real future.

Some want to rewrite history to prop up their failed ideas.

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

What happened to my ancestors has nothing to do with me today.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings because they seem to have caught a friggen break.
They could be in that mess instead of here.

Last edited:
We should celebrate black history month. we should also have a white history month to celebrate. I think it should be April. April is such a lovely month.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings bacause they seem to have caught a friggen break.

The Africans that were enslaved and brought here went through unimaginable horrors for centuries, yes it is better to be in the US than Africa but its kind of hard to ask black people to be thankful for slavery because it brought them to the US.

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

How many monkey cartoons or jokes have you made this year or last?

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings bacause they seem to have caught a friggen break.

The Africans that were enslaved and brought here went through unimaginable horrors for centuries, yes it is better to be in the US than Africa but its kind of hard to ask black people to be thankful for slavery because it brought them to the US.

Africa enslaved the Jews to build their pyramids. We should ask the Jews what they thinnk shouldn't we? Actually we should have a National Jewish Celebration Month. Let's make that one May.

Forum List

Back