It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

What a POV you have, mudwhistle. For starters, I like history very much and I approve of any effort to teach it. I think most schools neglect to teach the history of the poor, no matter what race, and so it is also a window on that many students do not usually get. Yes, the story of black Americans' struggle for civil rights is in part the story of evil committed by some whites -- but it is also the story of great courage and respect on the part of other whites. The story of black Americans is not an exclusively black story.

The struggle for civil rights in this country is so recent, I lived through most of the significant events. Could we cherish our nation's ability to correct evils of the past for mebbe just a wee while longer before we commence to pretending none of that matters anymore?

As for race relations getting worse in the past two years....what are you basing that claim on?

Actor Morgan Freeman disagrees with Black history month:

Morgan Freeman asks the question "you are gonna relegate my history to one month, which month is white history month"? This in an interview with Mike Wallace. Wallace then states he is Jewish so Freeman then asks "when is Jewish history month". Wallace states "there is not one". Wallace then asks what do we do about racism and Freeman states "stop talking about it". He tells Wallace he will stop referring to him as a "white man" and Wallace should stop referring to him as a "black man".
For all the talk about wanting to just be treated as equals, African Americans seem to want to separate themselves more and more.
http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/morgan_freeman_isnt_a_fan_of_black_history_month

Mr. Freeman is entitled to his opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

Still does not answer the question of why there is not a white history month or a Jewish history month or any other for that reason. What purpose does it serve to give 1 whopping month to the history of an entire race? It actually diminishes the struggle by assigning a mere month to such a horrific time in our history. When you have an African American stating in a well thought, logical manner, it makes a lot of sense. To just pass it off as just another opinion when it comes from someone who lived through and suffered from this time is simply insulting. When you continue to pour salt on a wound it never heals.

It is arrogant to treat Black conservative's in the manner they are treated. A great example is the nasty things blogged about Herman Cain calling him a Monkey and putting on a show for the white man as if his opinion is wrong because he is a conservative and does not agree with the liberal mantra of the victim mentality, That only serves to keep blacks in their media created struggle as does the affirmative action which really just tells Blacks they are not as good so they need govt interference to get jobs.

I'm glad they are finally telling the TRUTH about all the Black Invention LIES!

Black Invention Myths

Perhaps you've heard the claims: Were it not for the genius and energy of African-American inventors, we might find ourselves in a world without traffic lights, peanut butter, blood banks, light bulb filaments, and a vast number of other things we now take for granted but could hardly imagine life without.

Such beliefs usually originate in books or articles about black history. Since many of the authors have little interest in the history of technology outside of advertising black contributions to it, their stories tend to be fraught with misunderstandings, wishful thinking, or fanciful embellishments with no historical basis. The lack of historical perspective leads to extravagant overestimations of originality and importance: sometimes a slightly modified version of a pre-existing piece of technology is mistaken for the first invention of its type; sometimes a patent or innovation with little or no lasting value is portrayed as a major advance, even if there's no real evidence it was ever used.

Unfortunately, some of the errors and exaggerations have acquired an illusion of credibility by repetition in mainstream outlets, especially during Black History Month (see examples for the traffic light and ironing board). When myths go unchallenged for too long, they begin to eclipse the truth. Thus I decided to put some records straight. Although this page does not cover every dubious invention claim floating around out there, it should at least serve as a warning never to take any such claim for granted.

Each item below is listed with its supposed black originator beneath it along with the year it was supposedly invented, followed by something about the real origin of the invention or at least an earlier instance of it.

Last edited:
How does having a Black History Month actually hurt you?

Black history month is racism, so it hurts us all

AMEN BROTHA!

The lies, exaggerations and BS about the "great" <roll eyes> contributions blacks have made to America make me sick to my stomach. The truth of the matter is that no other race has done more to bring down and destory America than the black race. The black race has destoryed our major cities, our public school systems, our social welfare infrastructures, our criminal justice systems and thanks to affirmative action our work place and universities. They are a menace and just like a swarm of locus they destory everything in their path.

There is nothing to celebrate except the repatriation of afrocans back to their natural jungle habitat!

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Tank and Pickle

Highly successful black President, Secretary of State, Supreme Court Justices, Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff, Attorney General. Governors, Senators...

All you two have left is making anonymous racist posts on a message board. Blacks today are highly respected and you can't even show your face in public.

Highly successful black President, Secretary of State, Supreme Court Justices, Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff, Attorney General. Governors, Senators...

All you two have left is making anonymous racist posts on a message board. Blacks today are highly respected and you can't even show your face in public.

I feel sorry for you because you take the top 0.00001% of blacks and think they are typical black people. The fact of the matter is that half of blacks are too stupid to graduate from high school and one third of all black males are involved in the criminal system. You see Bill Cosby and think all black people are like him all the while ignoring the entire Chicago Housing Projects.

Last edited:
Highly successful black President.
White mother and raised by whites

touché!!!

The only reason Obama and intelligence are together in the same sentence is because of his half White genes. Clearly his White genes keep in check his desire to stand idle on a street corner with one hand on his dikk and the other hand holding a 40 oz can of ole english malt liquor all the while yapping "no wat i'm say'n, dawg"

Actor Morgan Freeman disagrees with Black history month:

Morgan Freeman asks the question "you are gonna relegate my history to one month, which month is white history month"? This in an interview with Mike Wallace. Wallace then states he is Jewish so Freeman then asks "when is Jewish history month". Wallace states "there is not one". Wallace then asks what do we do about racism and Freeman states "stop talking about it". He tells Wallace he will stop referring to him as a "white man" and Wallace should stop referring to him as a "black man".
For all the talk about wanting to just be treated as equals, African Americans seem to want to separate themselves more and more.
http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/morgan_freeman_isnt_a_fan_of_black_history_month

Mr. Freeman is entitled to his opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

Still does not answer the question of why there is not a white history month or a Jewish history month or any other for that reason. What purpose does it serve to give 1 whopping month to the history of an entire race? It actually diminishes the struggle by assigning a mere month to such a horrific time in our history. When you have an African American stating in a well thought, logical manner, it makes a lot of sense. To just pass it off as just another opinion when it comes from someone who lived through and suffered from this time is simply insulting. When you continue to pour salt on a wound it never heals.

It is arrogant to treat Black conservative's in the manner they are treated. A great example is the nasty things blogged about Herman Cain calling him a Monkey and putting on a show for the white man as if his opinion is wrong because he is a conservative and does not agree with the liberal mantra of the victim mentality, That only serves to keep blacks in their media created struggle as does the affirmative action which really just tells Blacks they are not as good so they need govt interference to get jobs.
Ah, a legitimate question among the childish accusations; let's examine it. First of all, we don't do the greatest job of teaching American history to begin with. What is usually taught below the college level is little more than a broad-brush outline, and a rather simplified one at that, lacking context or nuance, and too often little more than an exercise in rote memory of events, names and dates. Add to that the fact that since 1607 America has been a largely White dominated culture, with White people in the positions of power and influence from which most history is made, and the result is a history in which most of the individuals mentioned are White, and more specifically, White males. Blacks get into this history only peripherally, and then primarily in either the context of slavery and the struggle against it, or the Civil Rights Movement. If that's all the history most people get, one could be forgiven for concluding that the history of Blacks in America is all horror, degradation, pain and struggle, and if that's the case, one might well ask the question you did-why keep rehashing it?

Why? For one thing, just to tell the rest of the story, which is a lot more than slavery and the struggle for civil rights. The story of how Blacks became successful entrepreneurs, founded their own prosperous communities, even created a "Black Wall Street", years before the Civil Rights Movement; the story of the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920's, when Black writers, artists, and composers made significant contributions to literature, art, drama, even classical music; no survey of American literature is complete without mention of the works of Langston Hughes, or Zora Neale Hurston, just to name a couple. I could go on, but you get the idea; positive accomplishments and contributions, stories of inspiration and hope, stories of success, not victimhood. That history deserves to be taught too, to ALL of us; to dispel the myth that Black people can't become anything special without being given special treatment, to show the Black child still trapped in poverty and despair that he CAN be somebody, that he CAN make a difference, that people who looked just like him have already done just that, to remind all of us that a man's value and legacy are defined by achievement, not the color of his skin. I think that's worth a month, not to "rub salt in old wounds", but to begin to heal them.

No whites = no civilization
Really? Then how is it China had a thriving civilization long before Europe? The Chinese aren't White. How about India? They aren't White, either. How about the Maya? As a matter of fact, I could make a case that in many respects, a lot of Native American nations were more civilized than the White Europeans who conquered them. Why must you trash other races and cultures to feel better about your own?

Today, all the black and brown people want to live amungst white folks

Really? Then how is it China had a thriving civilization long before Europe? The Chinese aren't White. How about India? They aren't White, either. How about the Maya? As a matter of fact, I could make a case that in many respects, a lot of Native American nations were more civilized than the White Europeans who conquered them. Why must you trash other races and cultures to feel better about your own?

That is all he has left in his pathetic life. He has to feel superior to someone. If he can't degrade other races he has to look at how little,he himself, has to offer

I think I would want to rethink that statement.

Obama is a laughingstock, a buffoon, around the world.

Just ask anyone, friend or foe.

I think I would want to rethink that statement.

Obama is a laughingstock, a buffoon, around the world.

Just ask anyone, friend or foe.

Only on rightwing radio

17468.jpg

Forum List

Back