It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I always think I can help atheists, but as Jesus said, not even the Elijah and the prophets were able to in all cases. Satan, though evil is also powerful and cunning. He's more skilled than I am in influencing some people.

I always think I can help atheists, but as Jesus said, not even the Elijah and the prophets were able to in all cases. Satan, though evil is also powerful and cunning. He's more skilled than I am in influencing some people.

Your kind of help I do not need.

You haven't shown proof. How do you prove stuff in here anyway?
And yes, you've pushed atheism at every turn.

When have I pushed atheism? Let me help you, I haven't.

And if I did, promoting atheism is not Marxism. Look up the definition of Marxism.

Do you think Jesus would have garnered more disciples if He went around trying to silence the Pagans that surrounded Him? I wonder why He didn't? At least you're trying to be a better Christian than Him

Do you think Jesus would have garnered more disciples if He went around trying to silence the Pagans that surrounded Him? I wonder why He didn't? At least you're trying to be a better Christian than Him
I didn't know they had social media and movies in Jesus' day.

I hope you're joking.

Cowardice? From what?

It would hurt you a lot more than me, because this place is your life.

LOLOLOLOL

You actually think it hurts others that you don't want to read what they post???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I would support a ban on Catholicism and other groups that protect pedophiles

A vile, sickening lie. Such priests have been defrocked. Public school teachers molested children at least ten times as frequently as Catholic priests.

Ernest Hemingway declared, "Every thinking man is an atheist." Then he put a shotgun in his mouth and blew his brains out, not "thinking" for a minute about the gruesome mess he would leave for the poor souls who would have to clean up his blood and brains.

A vile, sickening lie. Such priests have been defrocked. Public school teachers molested children at least ten times as frequently as Catholic priests.

Ernest Hemingway declared, "Every thinking man is an atheist." Then he put a shotgun in his mouth and blew his brains out, not "thinking" for a minute about the gruesome mess he would leave for the poor souls who would have to clean up his blood and brains.
If you look at the whole history of the Catholic Church and the horrible popes that Randy institution it's a wonder anybody is a Catholic. The religion should have died out centuries ago.

Forum List

Back