It's still going up boys and girls

Surely you have noticed the numbers of posters here arguing that localized regions in the US are experiencing cold weather and thus global warming must be false. Are you one of them?
Yeah, global warming is definitely false. I wish you leftist global warming types would focus on where the problem REALLY is instead of all this fake stuff!! Overpopulation, the hockey-stick increase from 1 billion to more than 7 billion in a couple hundred years.

You chose the wrong, wrong cause if you want to Save the Earth.

Cross over to fighting overpopulation. That might actually help.

Fighting overpopulation IS a worthy cause with many, many benefits, one of which would be a reduction in GHG production. But I think it would be far easier to reduce our CO2 output than to lower our population. Besides, you are peddling a false dichotomy: Nothing prevents us from working on both problems simultaneously.
Ooooh false dichotomy such uberelitist edumacation on display here.

Oh no Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!! As I am running away from the melty glaciers and the zombie virus attackers I am getting warmer and warmer oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Surely you have noticed the numbers of posters here arguing that localized regions in the US are experiencing cold weather and thus global warming must be false. Are you one of them?
I am one who believes God controls the weather and that people who think man controls it weren't present when God was passing out brains.

Then I suggest you recuse yourself from any discussion involving issues of science.
Well first I suggest you remove your facediaper and breath in some fresh air to rid your brain of all that harmful CO2 you have been breathing. There, a discussion on science babblebrain.

And you will make the same suggestion to a surgeon performing complex procedures on your vitals?

Yeah, global warming is definitely false. I wish you leftist global warming types would focus on where the problem REALLY is instead of all this fake stuff!! Overpopulation, the hockey-stick increase from 1 billion to more than 7 billion in a couple hundred years.

You chose the wrong, wrong cause if you want to Save the Earth.

Cross over to fighting overpopulation. That might actually help.

Fighting overpopulation IS a worthy cause with many, many benefits, one of which would be a reduction in GHG production. But I think it would be far easier to reduce our CO2 output than to lower our population. Besides, you are peddling a false dichotomy: Nothing prevents us from working on both problems simultaneously.
Ooooh false dichotomy such uberelitist edumacation on display here.

I see no point in attempting to discuss anything with you. Your posts are valueless. Buh-bye

I'm not "peddling a false dichotomy" --- I'm saying your global warming nonsense is all bogus.

But overpopulation is wow, is it ever not bogus!!

I understand that it is a problem for white leftists to deal with, since whites are depopulating rapidly, but the blacks and browns and yellows are grossly overpopulating --- and migrating as fast as they can to replace us, since we're depopulating. But it doesn't sound too leftie to say, all you colored people should stop reproducing, like us! Not tactful.

I think it could be dealt with ------ China did, after all, and people continue to have small families there, mostly males, which continues to be a drag on their overpopulation. I just looked up China again: their population is fully five times that of the U.S.A.

Ah well, I suppose you are right, it's hopeless. We'll have to let the Reverend Malthus solve it. And he will.

I think it would be more accurate to say that nobody cares that you think nobody cares. And you've plagiarized this line. "Nobody cares" is the private property of someone else.
That's certainly not a chart measuring your IQ.

No, it's not. It's a history of the Earth's average temperature as determined by four different science organizations. I thought that would be obvious. I was thinking there might be someone here willing to discuss the significance of these data. But, I guess I was wrong.
Get a book by scientist Bjorn Lomborg and then read it before you go all "Greta Thunberg and
lose your mind over the falling sky.

He may be too rational for you however.

I think it would be more accurate to say that nobody cares that you think nobody cares. And you've plagiarized this line. "Nobody cares" is the private property of someone else.
That's certainly not a chart measuring your IQ.

No, it's not. It's a history of the Earth's average temperature as determined by four different science organizations. I thought that would be obvious. I was thinking there might be someone here willing to discuss the significance of these data. But, I guess I was wrong.
Get a book by scientist Bjorn Lomborg and then read it before you go all "Greta Thunberg and
lose your mind over the falling sky.
Or better still, get out of the basement and go get a job.

No, actual real and legitimate polls say that nobody cares.

When asked about issues that people care about most, globalclimatecollerwarmering consistently comes in at or near dead last.

Literally, nobody cares.

All by my little self, I completely and utterly refute your claim.
Like I said.....Literally nobody.

Last edited:
Everyone who has not been played for fools by the fossil fuel companies knows that carbon emissions are responsible for climate change and that those emissions must be slowed to prevent catastrophe.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Last edited:
fag chart.png

Everyone who has not been played for fools by the fossil fuel companies knows that carbon emissions are responsible for climate change and that those emissions must be slowed to prevent catastrophe.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really? Fake? Then you must have the REAL news. What does IT say?

But I think it would be far easier to reduce our CO2 output than to lower our population.

We don't have to lower our population to cut CO2, just deport 20 million illegal aliens.
You agree they'll produce less CO2 back in Mexico or Central America, right?
Absolutely. And less methane if they're kept close to starving.

Are their countries such shitholes that they can't even feed their own people?

Just deport them and complete the wall. Do it for the planet!!!

About 20 inches of show in the Yellowstone area today. What the hell is NASA doing creating propaganda MMGW graphs? Shouldn't they be working on the Mars mission?

Interesting that the graph shot up shortly after MMGW guru Al Gore lost the election. I wonder if he is still pulling the strings.

Forum List

Back