It's Starting To Get Colder In Texas. What Are The Immigrants Going To Do? Bring Space Heaters For The Nights?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
well not super cold just yet, but the nights are getting colder, and within 3 weeks? its probably gonna be a little too cold for our new residents to hang around the Texas Border. We are going to be in for a very cold winter as we probably already know. Now, do the one million immigrants planning on coming here soon know that? And what happens when the Texas Nights start dipping into the 40's? hopefully they all bring fire wood and matches.

well not super cold just yet, but the nights are getting colder, and within 3 weeks? its probably gonna be a little too cold for our new residents to hang around the Texas Border. We are going to be in for a very cold winter as we probably already know. Now, do the one million immigrants planning on coming here soon know that? And what happens when the Texas Nights start dipping into the 40's? hopefully they all bring fire wood and matches.

At least with 40 degree temperatures, they'll quit dying in the back of those tractor-trailer trucks. Live illegals smell nasty enough.

Where is the global warming?

I say, come April 12th, we take Leo decaprio and toss him in the ocean right where titanic sank. Since Leo is sure the globe is warming, surely he will not freeze to death....

As for the refugees, well, hopefully they can also figure out global warming is a total fraud...

At least with 40 degree temperatures, they'll quit dying in the back of those tractor-trailer trucks. Live illegals smell nasty enough.
The ones from Venezuela should stay in warm country until next May when it warms up. The coldest I ever was as a child was at a Sunrise Easter Service, when I was wearing a nylon dress my mother had made, but it had never been cold before on Easter Sunday, but it was that year, and it was already April! Br-r-r-r-r-r! After that, when the dreaded Easter Sunday rolled around, I was wearing a sweater regardless of the thermometer. I already didn't like the story about Jesus being murdered in the worst imaginable way of being nailed to a cross, tortured, and pierced with a spear when all he did was to teach people to love each other, commit acts of kindness to their enemies, and say the prayer to God we call "the Lord's Prayer." He was a man of total peace and reverence for the Father in Heaven. And he was asking God to be merciful to those who were killing him and saying bad things to him. I guess being cold that morning wasn't so bad. When I was a kid, I remember that we were still wearing shorts on Christmas Day most years, but after retirement, it's way too cold in the entire month of December. So much for global warming. :dunno:

im in florida and our 75 degree nights are long gone, so I'm pretty sure the upcoming nights in texas are gonna be in the 50's (for us in Florida, anything 50-65 is FREEEEZING !!!)
I just checked my Weather 10-day forecast. it's going to be 40s and 50s Starting Monday and on for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully we'll get an Indian Summer break after that. You just never know about Texas weather, and if you don't like it now, wait 10 minutes! :laughing0301:

The latest long term forecast has Texas having a very mild and dry winter.

Send them to Maine, Minnesota, Chicago. If the Somalis can take it, these illegals should find it a cool breeze.

Forum List

Back