Oh Boy its Dry out there!

App'z

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2022
I See the Corp of Engineers is constructing a Dam to block Salt sea water from coming up the Mississippi River in Louisiana, diluting Fresh water and causing huge problems at water treatment plants.

The corps announced last week it would dredge sediment from the bottom of the river and pile it up near Myrtle Grove, Louisiana, to create what’s known as a sill, which will act as a dam for the denser saltwater in the lower levels of the river.

(Think Joe isn't good for 2 more years)

When I notice the Country Lil Cities/towns/County Capitals slowly decaying to empty buildings, termite camps and holes in the ground I begin thinking, bulldoze, backhoe and fill. Start over with construction of New EV charging Mini Malls and Local County Restaurants/ food pantry's and Retail Dollar shops. Every State government holds responsibility to pass good government and get their territory straightened up. Its insulting to witness the spoils of bad, decades of bad government.

Man can ya Bitch Slap Stupid? maybe let em bitchy slap stupid!
Greem says she is ready unleash a civil war in the Republican Party after its poor showing in the midterms.

The Georgia congresswoman also indicated she would throw her support behind House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy in an interview with Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast.

“In order for us to succeed, we’re going to be forced to work together. That means we’re going to fight it out,” Ms Greene said.

“And I’m telling you, I’ve always said I’m not afraid of the civil war in the GOP. I lean into it.”

The GOP appears to be in open revolt after the Republican “red wave” failed to materialise in last week’s midterm elections.

1668468529944.png

I See the Corp of Engineers is constructing a Dam to block Salt sea water from coming up the Mississippi River in Louisiana, diluting Fresh water and causing huge problems at water treatment plants.

Among many places seeing drought, China, the USA, Europe..... the bad times are coming.

CNN is such a biased source. A little investigation reveals:

"But this is not the first time the low water levels have revealed the ship. McGimsey said that tiny parts of the vessel were exposed in 1990s. "Eventually the river will come back up and (the ship) will go back underwater," said Chip McGimsey"

Leave it to Biden and the Democrats to use a cyclical loss in rainfall in a certain area, to declare a 'climate crisis.' These guys are such transparent liars.

The rains of November seem to have fallen in the wrong spaces. A Chill the colds seems now! Those in tents by bridges must be feeling it. Why don't they get normal jobs? They don't need em? :stir:

I wonder if, a "Taco," is still a great answer to many questions?

We know you Russian Craps are awful bastards, get ready the world is waiting on you!

diluting Fresh water and causing huge problems at water treatment plants.

You can dilute salt water by reducing the mineral particulate level ... but, how do you dilute fresh water?

Forum List

Back