Its so refreshing to see white people finally change course in this country!!

Well she is a racist and shows it with every thread she puts up.
Clearly you got a thing for racist...cause there's not one thread that the mods don't delete, that you sick puppies don't rush to critique and slander.....next?

Nope. Racists disgust me and you, asshole, are a racist.
I wouldn't worry about it. The likelihood is he is baiting everyone so that he can feel better about himself.

Clearly you got a thing for racist...cause there's not one thread that the mods don't delete, that you sick puppies don't rush to critique and slander.....next?

I wouldn't worry about it. The likelihood is he is baiting everyone so that he can feel better about himself.

Oh this racist asshole doesn't bother me. In fact I fine he/she/it rather amusing. He/she/it seems to think her opinion is all that matters.

Hate to tell her but he/she/it ain't worth anyones time. LOL

Oh this racist asshole doesn't bother me. In fact I fine he/she/it rather amusing. He/she/it seems to think her opinion is all that matters.

Hate to tell her but he/she/it ain't worth anyones time. LOL
Aye.

Its mind bogling to see a race, who spent decades crapping all over Jews, Communist and anyone fuckin with the constitution, now championing their causes.....so refreshing.

Now all of a sudden, Israel is their pet baby, Putin is their best friend and Tweet, who's all but shitted all over the constitution, is now their guy....only in America folks!!

Gotta be a white thang, no other excuse is possible!!

Dude,

MorethingsfrommypicturedumpThethingisIm_3d469c_4754224.gif

Forum List

Back