It’s Riot Season!

Not sure who that one running guy was, but somebody from the NFL needs to track him down.

Not sure who that one running guy was, but somebody from the NFL needs to track him down.

LOL, yeah. He has speed straight out of a crack pipe most likely. Not really sustainable in the NFL

Andy Ngo is a known troll account. There's actually an ongoing story literally these past 7 days about Mumford & Sons taking heat because they support Andy Ngo who is a known troll account.

I say this honestly: Get your news from real sources. You have to stop with this insanity, dude. Tweets from random accounts showing you stuff is not news. Not, not, not, never gonna be.

Andy Ngo is a known troll account. There's actually an ongoing story literally these past 7 days about Mumford & Sons taking heat because they support Andy Ngo who is a known troll account.

I say this honestly: Get your news from real sources. You have to stop with this insanity, dude. Tweets from random accounts showing you stuff is not news. Not, not, not, never gonna be.
How is he a “troll account”? He’s made plenty of vids of himself being attacked by Antifa. He gets all of his info directly from official police departments and other state and fed agencies.

How is reporting what Antifa are doing considered “trolling”?

Sounds like AFrench2 is Antifa and just hates Andy Ngo. Are you a bigot towards gay Asians?

And here I thought all racisms was defeated on Jan 20th and this was supposed to be the “Era of Unity”. Why isn’t Xiden there to hold hands and “heal“ everyone?

LOL free rides for Antifa scum!

Typical Democrats.

Hey dumbfuck, Ngo has videos from these riots he was covering. Including those where he was physically attacked. He gets his information directly from the official departments. Maybe you need to learn what a real source is. Hint: it isn’t CNN, MSNBC, the NY Slimes or the Washington Compost.

And here I thought all racisms was defeated on Jan 20th and this was supposed to be the “Era of Unity”. Why isn’t Xiden there to hold hands and “heal“ everyone?

LOL free rides for Antifa scum!

Communism killed millions in the 20th Century. This asshole needs to be shot. We have to weed out the scum from our society.

Okay, I googled that. French, there's something wrong when a band member has to leave the group and apologize for reading a book and making a positive comment on it.

I know Ngo hates Antifa, he's a fan of Project Veritas, and he's a far right shit stirrer whose book about Antifa has been panned by left wing press like the NYT, LA Times and Vox as highly dishonest ...
But Marshall having to step away from the band to think about his blind spots?

NO.

Too far.

Okay, I googled that. French, there's something wrong when a band member has to leave the group and apologize for reading a book and making a positive comment on it.

I know Ngo hates Antifa, he's a fan of Project Veritas, and he's a far right shit stirrer whose book about Antifa has been panned by left wing press like the NYT, LA Times and Vox as highly dishonest ...
But Marshall having to step away from the band to think about his blind spots?

NO.

Too far.
Hey it's where the Democratic Party has gone. Might as well be communist China. The left is not far from jailing dissenters.

Forum List

Back