It's Over: Jeb Bush Dumps 100s Of Thousands Of Emails And Social Security Numbers Of FL Residents

He's selling your ID to his precious illegals. After all - invading america and stealing jobs and govt benefits from the citizens is an "act of love".

He can still run with Hillary.... They DO have the same policies!

hillary-jeb-2016-smiles.png

Yep. That's "transparent" all righty. Idiocy runs in that family.

If the Bushes didn't have the Saudis and bin Ladens, they would never have amassed the wealth they have.

If you live in florida and an illegal steals your ID in the next few months or so, you know who to blame.

Trust me this is bad news for you. Jeb is probably your last hope for a republican president. I know you have this obsession with Sarah Palin but she has zero chances of achieving anything else substantial for the rest of her life.
Well, so far if Hillary runs it will be a hard race, but pretty sure she would win it.

Trust me this is bad news for you. Jeb is probably your last hope for a republican president. I know you have this obsession with Sarah Palin but she has zero chances of achieving anything else substantial for the rest of her life.
Nope. Wrong again. This is a good thing. Better to have the democrats win against a person that represents the actual constituents then a dynastic Bush that does not.

The sad and pathetic reality might have been that the only 2 real contenders are both dynastic presidential candidates and that sickens me.

Forum List

Back