It's Over: Jeb Bush Dumps 100s Of Thousands Of Emails And Social Security Numbers Of FL Residents

I don't know how much this will end up affecting Jeb, and it's far too early to make any sort of prediction about who's even going to end up running - let alone winning.

But there's no doubt that was a fuck up.

I don't know how much this will end up affecting Jeb, and it's far too early to make any sort of prediction about who's even going to end up running - let alone winning.

So far the networks have censored this huge screw-up so it might not hurt him much. The democrat press would love to see an illegal-loving traitor like jebby as the GOP candidate.

Jeb is an elitist snob. That lives in a palace in Coral Gables that employes undocumented workers. Or so I've heard.

So far the networks have censored this huge screw-up so it might not hurt him much. The democrat press would love to see an illegal-loving traitor like jebby as the GOP candidate.
He thinks his brother was a good president. The stupids will put him in office, no doubt.

Forum List

Back