It's only fair we get the everyday Democrats up to speed on what Trump DID for this COUNTRY

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
It's only fair we get the everyday Democrats up to speed on what Trump DID for this COUNTRY

Yeh, it's pretty sad... people being lied to on cnn and msnbc and etc... not told much of what Trump actually accomplished while in office, besides , that is, ducking and diving and weaving and bobbing to avoid being unjustly impeached...

so I think we all need to get together and list all the things he has done. I know... your fingers will get very tired... But in the interest in what is best for our beloved country, I think we should do this. Here is my list

• killed the terrorist/rapist/pig Baghdadi (why do I list that one first?)
  • pretty much destroyed ISIS
  • got the wall partly built (you can blame Congress and the dims in particular for it not being finished)
  • changed immigration policy.. demolishing catch and release but the current faker in chief liked all those criminals and drug/human traffickers running loose in our country...
  • fought against abortion
  • got 3 Constitution-respecting nominees to the Sup Ct though, albeit not without a lot of nastiness from the Party of Demons... so now we have Dobbs! Yay! One of his biggest accomplishments
  • made the US energy independent (but the America -hater in Chief would have none of that and closed down the pipelines so that we would be energy dependent on foreign countries who hate us... makes sense, doesn't it?

Last edited:
  • Added $8 trillion to the federal debt in four years
  • Allowed Covid to run rampant for months while trying to halt testing and calling it a hoax.
  • Tried to get us to inject bleach.
  • Had the most corrupt administration since Harding.
  • First president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House.
  • Lost the popular vote. TWICE.
  • Impeached. TWICE.
  • Failed to pass infrastructure bill.
  • Widened trade gap with China and Mexico to record levels. His trade war was a total disaster.
  • Average approval rating of 41 percent.
  • Instead of building the wall, got just 80 miles of new fencing, and no check from Mexico.
  • Biggest stock market crash since the Great Depression.

You'd have to be one of the most submissive dumb fucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.

Tried to get us to inject bleach.
I understand that it's pointless to bring this to your attention you lying F#$K, but THAT old tried and true slur is a long, long ago debunked lie. It's right up there with the Left claiming he called NeoNazis "good people". The rest may or may not be factually correct but they definitely are slanted and without context. In nearly every situation where he needed Congress to help him, they did just the opposite, I have no problem with a divided government because it does less damage when the scum can't pass arbitrary edicts to take freedom and make us PAY for it to be done.

I am SO going to enjoy watching you bitches whine and moan when he wins in '24. The only Leftists who are going to be happy are your "news" whores (apologies to honest working ladies)

I understand that it's pointless to bring this to your attention you lying F#$K, but THAT old tried and true slur is a long, long ago debunked lie. It's right up there with the Left claiming he called NeoNazis "good people". The rest may or may not be factually correct but they definitely are slanted and without context. In nearly every situation where he needed Congress to help him, they did just the opposite, I have no problem with a divided government because it does less damage when the scum can't pass arbitrary edicts to take freedom and make us PAY for it to be done.

I am SO going to enjoy watching you bitches whine and moan when he wins in '24. The only Leftists who are going to be happy are your "news" whores (apologies to honest working ladies)
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that." - Donald J. Trump

The man is a full-on retard.

bleach.jpg

I was just talking about my superpower in another topic. I have the ability to make Trumptards think I am a leftist, and leftists to think I am a Trumptard.

At the same time! :lol:

As for Trump running, much less winning, in 2024, he has to make two calculations. First, he will need the economy to be in the absolute shitter to even have a chance.

Second, can his megalomaniacal superego and tissue-thin skin survive the raucous laughter if he runs and loses again.

Yeh, it's pretty sad... people being lied to on cnn and msnbc and etc... not told much of what Trump actually accomplished while in office, besides , that is, ducking and diving and weaving and bobbing to avoid being unjustly impeached...
The MSM, or "dying legacy media" swallowed a poison pill of their own making beginning in 2016. They dropped ALL pretense at fairness and put on a 24/7/365 hit parade to take out the "outsider". It made them INSANE that they couldn't do ANYTHING that could negatively affect his poll numbers.

Whether Trump runs again or wins again, his legacy is always going to be that he BROKE the legacy media and forced the scum in DC, Red and Blue, to show who they really are. The legacy mediocre will never recover. They can look around on the internet and find people like Tim Pool, Joe Rogan, Styxhexenhammer, and dozens of others that independently produce news content that draws more eyes than CNN or MSNBC, for example. They were already going down prior to 2016 but Trump finished their corrupt asses off.

Should Musk decide to continue his purchase of Twitter and make forensics available to prove just how inflated their numbers of actual human members were, the Left is going to develop a twitch. :auiqs.jpg:

They already have a growing sense of impending doom about this November. Never mind the 8th graders here who spout nonsense, multiple, reputable polling organizations as well as some highly placed DNC types are sending up flares and trying their best to mobilize turnout. They're already becoming quite desperate to watch ;)

Oh yeah... and the bragging they do about "twice Impeached" is going to bite them in the arse a couple of months after the new Congress is sworn in. Biden should go ahead and get Hunter to plunk down some serious cheddah for the best criminal defense mouthpiece he can afford. Unlike the BS Impeachment over a phone call to Ukraine, the Republicans are building the case already for a full investigation - wait for it... WITH SUBPOENAS - to have a little shufti into the finances of the Hunter and Joe family enterprise.

Oh, and for those who want to bray that Hunter isn't a "gobment" employee... his DAD IS. And his DAD has PROVABLY comingled his finances with the crackhead business genius. Don't mistake me, I'm not talking about a miracle happening, like Joe actually being removed. I'll cheerfully settle for watching the media scum doing animated backflips and howling at the moon to divert attention from some criminal activity that is simple enough for average Americans to understand. THAT makes the media/Dems (sorry for the repetition) break out in a cold sweat. The media is relatively effective in presenting propaganda when the issues are easy to muddle in the minds of working-class folks.

Where they struggle is to convince that group that Hunter, though he made 11 million bucks in a 3-4 years while his daddy was VP, didn't use Biden's influence. Even MORE challenging will be the smoke-blowing to obfuscate the documentation (receipts, baby!) that PROVES that Biden lied several times when he claimed he knew nothing of Hunter's bidness dealings, and especially that he never met with any of those clients.

The DoJ won't prosecute this, no matter how much evidence is presented. What they WILL do, by default, is out themselves as political creatures who administer a double standard of "justice". And America is WATCHING...

The man is a full-on retard.
Thanks for the reference. Can you please point out the part of that statement where he says people SHOULD INJECT THEMSELVES WITH BLEACH?
You can't because he didn't say it. We watched the media and sycophantic haters like YOU spend 4 years parsing and twisting every word out of his mouth. The examples are so numerous it would take days to list them all.

Trump has a MBA from Wharton. He took IIRC a 300 million dollar inheritance and created a real estate empire. He's still worth a few billion dollars, but what he ISN'T is an expert on medical issues. I worked as an X-Ray, CT, and MRI technologist for a couple of decades and my wife is an MD. Trump's comments are typical brain-storming or imagining simple possibilities that seem like they could prove effective against diseases. Non-medical folks do it all the time. And it sounds funny to a person who understands how ridiculous the idea is, but there's a difference between laughing at a person's ignorance in specialized science, and trying to CRUCIFY that person as being insane.

The irony of seeing you complain about Trump being a retard while you are supporting a guy who is in obvious mental decline, showing signs of advancing senility, is priceless. The thing that disgusts me most about those like YOU, is that you likely knew nothing of Trump or his plans for the country and like most Americans when you realized he was serious about running, you laughed and gave him no chance. I'm curious, IF he announces next year that he's running for '24, if your patriotic Antifa/BLM/ (enter abbreviation) decide to mobilize mass protests in the image of the Floyd chaos in 2020, will you support that?

Do you believe he's such a danger to America that it would be justified to create massive civil OR uncivil disobedience just to stop his run?

I was just talking about my superpower in another topic. I have the ability to make Trumptards think I am a leftist, and leftists to think I am a Trumptard.

At the same time! :lol:

As for Trump running, much less winning, in 2024, he has to make two calculations. First, he will need the economy to be in the absolute shitter to even have a chance.

Second, can his megalomaniacal superego and tissue-thin skin survive the raucous laughter if he runs and loses again.
I think you’re a buffoon and a peon

Trumps pro American policies worked !!!

Xiden has turned America into a 4th world hell hole

The MSM, or "dying legacy media" swallowed a poison pill of their own making beginning in 2016. They dropped ALL pretense at fairness and put on a 24/7/365 hit parade to take out the "outsider". It made them INSANE that they couldn't do ANYTHING that could negatively affect his poll numbers.

Whether Trump runs again or wins again, his legacy is always going to be that he BROKE the legacy media and forced the scum in DC, Red and Blue, to show who they really are. The legacy mediocre
I copied this to read later

• Allowed Covid to run rampant for months while trying to halt testing and calling it a hoax.
  • First president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House.
  • Impeached. TWICE.
  • Widened trade gap with China and Mexico to record levels. His trade war was a total disaster.
  • Instead of building the wall, got just 80 miles of new fencing, and no check from Mexico.

You'd have to be one of the most submissive dumb fucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.
well, since i ran into a lie on your list

i will ignore the rest...

i don't like lies... guess I am weird that way

Trumps pro American policies worked !!!

Xiden has turned America into a 4th world hell hole
it has been a moral hellhole for a long time

and Trump, bless his heart, fought abortion, tried to do something about America's moral retrogression

But the tantrum throwing Left wouldn't have it... they wanted their sexual perversion and their baby murder...

=

it has been a moral hellhole for a long time

and Trump, bless his heart, fought abortion, tried to do something about America's moral retrogression

But the tantrum throwing Left wouldn't have it... they wanted their sexual perversion and their baby murder...

=
Even my Mom called me a jerk for thinking Abortion should be illegal.
I may be a bad guy but killing babies is where I DRAW THE LINE

• Impeached. TWICE.

1. Stock Market was caused by China, Texas, California and many other countries shutting down, so explain how he could have prevented that?

2. Approval rating is for the children and you will be hell bent to see me gloating about it…

3. McConnell is the reason why the infrastructure bill would never pass…

4. He never tried to get anyone to do the bleach thing and it was idiots thinking it was wise because he asked a stupid question and made a stupid comment…

5. Covid is still amongst us and no nation stopped it, so again why put the blame on him?

so I think we all need to get together and list all the things he has done. I know... your fingers will get very tired... But in the interest in what is best for our beloved country, I think we should do this. Here is my list

• killed the terrorist/rapist/pig Baghdadi (why do I list that one first?)
  • pretty much destroyed ISIS
  • got the wall partly built (you can blame Congress and the dims in particular for it not being finished)
  • changed immigration policy.. demolishing catch and release but the current faker in chief liked all those criminals and drug/human traffickers running loose in our country...
  • fought against abortion
  • got 3 Constitution-respecting nominees to the Sup Ct though, albeit not without a lot of nastiness from the Party of Demons... so now we have Dobbs! Yay! One of his biggest accomplishments
  • made the US energy independent (but the America -hater in Chief would have none of that and closed down the pipelines so that we would be energy dependent on foreign countries who hate us... makes sense, doesn't it?

You mean Trump's wall or his health care plan?

New Topics

Forum List

Back