It's On!!!: Trump Accepts To Debate Bernie Sanders In California Before Primary----Hillary Declines

Sander's just confirmed it on Twitter and Trump just accepted Sanders offer on Jimmy Kimmel.

Twitter
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016

It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders.

Hillary opts out.
Clinton declines to debate Sanders in California - CNNPolitics.com

Sweet Baby Jesus--a loser debating the Republican nominee loser. If this happens I am breaking out the beer & popcorn. I imagine the media is going to hit them both hard all night long as being the only two candidates in the last 40 years that have refused to release their income tax returns. I can't wait to hear their responses to that one--LOL Really I don't like Trump but I would like to see him snap off that pointer finger of Bernie Sanders. That may be exciting.

Hillary Clinton opting out of this one is a very wise decision.

It's going to be the Dumb and Dumber debate.

bernie-sanders-cartoon-englehart.jpg
It will be Sanders last salvo at Clinton on a national stage with record crowds.
It will be the start of the Trump salvo on a national stage with record crowds.

Only a moron like yourself thinks they are going to fight. One goal and one HUGE shot. Her choice was stupid, outright stupid and the press will play her COWARDICE for weeks.

It's a fabulous play. OMG the Clinton campaign never saw this one coming. Everyone is running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as we post.

:lmao:

Trump the media genius will make sure that Bernie and he get coverage 24/7.

Holy toledo, this is brilliant.

daveweigel ;@daveweigel · 22m22 minutes ago

Sanders spox not treating Trump debate like a joke. "details to be worked out.” ‘

Sander's just confirmed it on Twitter and Trump just accepted Sanders offer on Jimmy Kimmel.

Twitter
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) May 26, 2016

It will show voters what an absolute chicken Hillary Clinton is..she didnt want to debate Sanders.

Hillary opts out.

Sweet Baby Jesus--a loser debating the Republican nominee loser. If this happens I am breaking out the beer & popcorn. I imagine the media is going to hit them both hard all night long as being the only two candidates in the last 40 years that have refused to release their income tax returns. I can't wait to hear their responses to that one--LOL Really I don't like Trump but I would like to see him snap off that pointer finger of Bernie Sanders. That may be exciting.

It will be Sanders last salvo at Clinton on a national stage with record crowds.

Only a moron like yourself thinks they are going to fight. One goal and one HUGE shot. Her choice was stupid, outright stupid and the press will play her COWARDICE for weeks.

It's a fabulous play. OMG the Clinton campaign never saw this one coming. Everyone is running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as we post.

Right now it's just a tweeter feed--I wouldn't get real excited over it--LOL It's not going to help Bernie Sanders one iota. He's already lost this race.

Sanders by doing this is totally alienating the ENTIRE Democrat Party. By debating Donald Trump he is basically self appointing himself in the position as the nominee of the party, when he is not even close to that. And we know that Republicans won't support him or his policies. It wouldn't surprise me to see Sanders get censored in the Senate when he goes back. The old fart has buried himself. Trump is very capable of insulting, making fun, and I am certain he has a deck full for Bernie Sanders. Where Hillary Clinton has been patient, & considerate with Bernie Sanders--Trump is going to batter him with insults and comics, and he'll make Sanders look like a fool.

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg

Last edited:

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Neither should do it without the hildabitch, there's no up side.

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Right now it's just a tweeter feed--I wouldn't get real excited over it--LOL It's not going to help Bernie Sanders one iota. He's already lost this race.

Sanders by doing this is totally alienating the ENTIRE Democrat Party. By debating Donald Trump he is basically self appointing himself in the position as the nominee of the party, when he is not even close to that. And we know that Republicans won't support him or his policies. It wouldn't surprise me to see Sanders get censored in the Senate when he goes back. The old fart has buried himself.

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg
In two days the stories will be about Cowardly Clinton. A woman who told Obama once that a person running for president should be ready to debate ANY time and ANY where.

Her poll numbers are about to CRASH!

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Someone divided by zero, didn't they?

Ohhhh shiii---!!

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Sanders by doing this is totally alienating the ENTIRE Democrat Party. By debating Donald Trump he is basically self appointing himself in the position as the nominee of the party, when he is not even close to that. And we know that Republicans won't support him or his policies. It wouldn't surprise me to see Sanders get censored in the Senate when he goes back. The old fart has buried himself.

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg

Yep and I bet Biden was awakened with a phone call tonight saying "It's only a matter of time Joe!"

Twitter

Hillary opts out.

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg
In two days the stories will be about Cowardly Clinton. A woman who told Obama once that a person running for president should be ready to debate ANY time and ANY where.

She doesn't need to debate she's already won this race. It's like Ted Cruz coming back and saying he wants to debate Donald Trump again. Ain't gonna happen.

There is no gain to this, with the exception that Donald Trump may be trying to prove to Sanders supporters that Bernie Sanders wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating him.

And I have often wondered if Trump wasn't trying to drive this race into Hillary Clinton's lap anyway. What will this debate do--but drive Sanders supporters into Hillary Clinton's lap.

Trump is going to tear Sanders apart with insults. Bernie Sanders will not interrupt Trump, and that pointer finger of his may just get snapped off. They'll both look like idiots in the end.

Last edited:

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg

Yep and I bet Biden was awakened with a phone call tonight saying "It's only a matter of time Joe!"
If Sanders takes Cali, the convention floor fight will be epic!

Anyone know the actual date and time or is that to be decided? I want to watch this, it should be informative and funny at the same time.

This is a great opportunity for Donald Trump to win over some of Bernie Sander's supporters, OR it could be a chance for him to mess up and lose their support. I do believe a fair amount would be planning to support Trump over Hillary due to hostility over his approaching loss to her.

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg

She doesn't need to debate she's already won this race. It's like Ted Cruz coming back and saying he wants to debate Donald Trump. Ain't gonna happen.

There is no gain to this, with the exception that Donald Trump may be trying to prove to Sanders supporters that Bernie Sanders wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating him.

And I have often wondered if Trump wasn't trying to drive this race into Hillary Clinton's lap anyway. What will this debate do--but drive Sanders supporters into Hillary Clinton's lap.
Tighten your panties, the fight at the convention is coming!
You ONLY support Clinton because she is a woman or did you forget you first supported Carly?

Anyone know the actual date and time or is that to be decided? I want to watch this, it should be informative and funny at the same time.

This is a great opportunity for Donald Trump to win over some of Bernie Sander's supporters, OR it could be a chance for him to mess up and lose their support. I do believe a fair amount would be planning to support Trump over Hillary due to hostility over his approaching loss to her.
25% of Sanders supporters have said they will support Trump if Hillary gets the nod.

Before the June 7 primaries.

There's 547 delegates in California, Hillary Clinton only needs 90 of them to secure the nomination. California is a mixed primary state, but they do not allow Independents to vote in their Presidential primaries, they are only allowed to vote on ballot issues. So I suspect that California is going to look a lot like New York, and New Jersey with 147 delegates is also in Hillary Clinton territory.

There is no gain for Bernie Sanders to do this. He is only alienating the entire Democrat party, by self appointing himself as the nominee to go out and debate Donald Trump. He will be the most despised and hated Senator in Washington D.C. for breaking Democrat party platform protocol.

It will be a very cold day in hell before the Democrat party ever allows anyone to change their party status to run on their ticket again.

163396_600.jpg

I think Trump would obliterate Sanders. To the point where it will be uncomfortable. That lunatic old socialist has been up against a woman who is trying to be polite against him in the hopes that she can win over his drones... Trump has no reason to hold back.
You are living in a dream world bud. Sanders could have hammered Clinton from the start on the emails and corruption yet helped her by making light of it, and was very easy on her from the start. Think about that with your tiny brain: Sanders helped her right of the bat with his "damn emails" comment. Then when Sanders long held positions (unlike flip flop stretch truth/lie Hillary) were popular Hillary suddenly was for them. A good example is the TPP she flipped on, temporarily until she is elected of course. Hell saturday night live did a hilarious sketch of her turning into Bernie that was right on the money.

So the truth is Bernie has been very polite to Hillary, and only tough with her on the issues he cares about most. And as soon as Sanders had some traction the DNC has tried to tear him down at every opportunity.

One of the reasons Sanders has done well is because he has beat her in debates, and you think she has been soft on him? You are delusional bud. Clinton just backed out of a previously scheduled debate.

Sanders will hold his own just fine against Trump, you should be worried about Hillary against him since she already canceled her debate against Sanders.

There is no gain for Bernie Sanders to do this.

So? Seems he's more of a spine than Hillary.

He is only alienating the entire Democrat party, by self appointing himself as the nominee to go out and debate Donald Trump.

I believe Hillary and Debbie have done a sufficient job rigging the process in Clinton's favor. It is Sanders' supporters who are being alienated here.

Forum List

Back