"It's ok to be white" flyers spark outrage for promoting hate

What this report is lacking is context..

Apparently, there is ongoing racial tension in this town, particularly following a brawl in a park between whites and Somali immigrants, which may have stemmed from a drive-by shooting. The brawl resulted in one death, that of a white man. The police don't seem to have found out what happened yet.

Somehow, a white-supremacist group called "World Church of the Creator" has been in town trying to stir things up against the immigrant community. This seemingly innocuous slogan appears to a slogan of the neo-nazi movement.
------------------------------------------- this link might smarten YOU up a bit if its the corrct link --- Tense times in downtown Lewiston in wake of killing --- Are YOU from 'lewiston' and 'lewiston' must be a somali zhithole eh Lysis ??

I saw that article already. I'm just having trouble posting links. There is a lot of disgusting behavior and language going on. The cops have to stay on top of the situation.
Lots of disgusting behavior and language from both sides. Yet you will excuse one and condemn the other. Why is that?

So what is the Somali community doing in this town that is offensive? This "equivalency" thing has to be supported by credible evidence.

Where's the "credible evidence" to support your theory that the flyers were posted by white supremacists to harass somali immigrants?

Apparently, there is ongoing racial tension in this town, particularly following a brawl in a park between whites and Somali immigrants, which may have stemmed from a drive-by shooting. The brawl resulted in one death, that of a white man. The police don't seem to have found out what happened yet.

Somehow, a white-supremacist group called "World Church of the Creator" has been in town trying to stir things up against the immigrant community. This seemingly innocuous slogan appears to a slogan of the neo-nazi movement.

I don't care if the flyers were posted by satanic pedophiles from hell, there's nothing wrong with the message. This is not the first time these flyers were posted, it's happened several times in college towns across the nation. There's always some lame ass lefty adding "context" to attempt justify the hysterical overreaction. It's always those pesky white supremacists stirring up trouble. This is also how the MSM and the left justifies censoring content on the internet- just cry "white supremacist".

Why are you so against telling the whole story? What are you afraid of? You seem to be comfortable with scumbags sneaking around somebody's neighborhood anonymously.

No little bitch-boy with a swastika needs to tell me it's okay to be white. He does need to grow up and act like an American. My family fought the nazis in every way they could, on the ground and in aircraft factories.To tolerate nazism in the U.S. would be to spit on their graves.

The men who fought and died in WWII would roll over in their graves if they knew their sacrifice was being used to target and demonize white people in this way.

In what way are white people being "targeted and demonized"? Why do you slobs try to make all of us white folk look like a bunch of assholes? Do you have to humiliate us all?

Who's making who look like assholes?
View attachment 251084 View attachment 251085 View attachment 251086 View attachment 251087
How, exactly, can you choose to be not white?

I don't care if the flyers were posted by satanic pedophiles from hell, there's nothing wrong with the message. This is not the first time these flyers were posted, it's happened several times in college towns across the nation. There's always some lame ass lefty adding "context" to attempt justify the hysterical overreaction. It's always those pesky white supremacists stirring up trouble. This is also how the MSM and the left justifies censoring content on the internet- just cry "white supremacist".

Why are you so against telling the whole story? What are you afraid of? You seem to be comfortable with scumbags sneaking around somebody's neighborhood anonymously.

No little bitch-boy with a swastika needs to tell me it's okay to be white. He does need to grow up and act like an American. My family fought the nazis in every way they could, on the ground and in aircraft factories.To tolerate nazism in the U.S. would be to spit on their graves.

The men who fought and died in WWII would roll over in their graves if they knew their sacrifice was being used to target and demonize white people in this way.

In what way are white people being "targeted and demonized"? Why do you slobs try to make all of us white folk look like a bunch of assholes? Do you have to humiliate us all?

View attachment 251084 View attachment 251085 View attachment 251086 View attachment 251087

speechless.jpg

My suggestion to all who believe white people are wrong, and have been wrong...refuse to use all things "white". You know, anything invented by or promoted by white people. You should use only those things and ideas that originated with "brown" people. It's OK, there are lots of them out there.

View attachment 251093
So, white people should just STFU? No opinion, no ideas, nothing if you are identified at "white"?

View attachment 251093
So, white people should just STFU? No opinion, no ideas, nothing if you are identified at "white"?

Hey, I don't make the rules.

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths!

Nothing.

Except my flyer would say, "I thank God I was born white!"

Their reaction is creating exactly what they don't want.

They won't be happy unless we go thru life with our head down and apologize for building the world they live in
kangz.jpg

View attachment 251093

Ah, yes, but for whom do you vote? Those who tell whites when to shut up?

View attachment 251093

Pretty amazing that they don't understand why their party is dying and composed of the dregs of society.

Ah, yes, but for whom do you vote? Those who tell whites when to shut up?

Certainly not. I voted for the orange "white supremacist" who constantly brags about all the good he's doing for blacks and hispanics but never says anything good about white people.

------------------------------------------- this link might smarten YOU up a bit if its the corrct link --- Tense times in downtown Lewiston in wake of killing --- Are YOU from 'lewiston' and 'lewiston' must be a somali zhithole eh Lysis ??

I saw that article already. I'm just having trouble posting links. There is a lot of disgusting behavior and language going on. The cops have to stay on top of the situation.
Lots of disgusting behavior and language from both sides. Yet you will excuse one and condemn the other. Why is that?

So what is the Somali community doing in this town that is offensive? This "equivalency" thing has to be supported by credible evidence.

Where's the "credible evidence" to support your theory that the flyers were posted by white supremacists to harass somali immigrants?

It is widely known that this slogan comes from the asshole trolls on 4chan and trash like Lauren Southern, who spread it to Australia.

But my question is where is the evidence that the Somali immigrants, as a community, have done something terribly offensive? Maybe police reports. Assaults. Robberies. Anything out of the ordinary crime blotter.

This is not really about being white. It's about distinguishing between normal, decent people and assholes who abuse their status as being white to justify their being assholes and shame their fellow whites in the process.

It is widely known that this slogan comes from the asshole trolls on 4chan and trash like Lauren Southern, who spread it to Australia.

But my question is where is the evidence that the Somali immigrants, as a community, have done something terribly offensive? Maybe police reports. Assaults. Robberies. Anything out of the ordinary crime blotter.

This is not really about being white. It's about distinguishing between normal, decent people and assholes who abuse their status as being white to justify their being assholes and shame their fellow whites in the process.

Doesn't matter where it originated, it's a clever and extremely effective tactic to compel those who preach tolerance to reveal themselves for the hypocrites they truly are. Stop making excuses for the marginalization and alienation of white men. Does it not compute in your lefty brain why this is wrong and how it might add fuel to the fire?

----------------------------------------------- its a Legal and Correct Slogan and just common English . if you don't like the Slogan then thats just Gravy and a good thing . I hope to see more pronouncements and Declarations like it Lysis .

Is it not ok to be white?

Apparently that would be not

Heres another one for op's thread

Mar 19 2019
Academia Endeavors to Abolish Whiteness

paranoia-just-because-youre-paranoid-doesnt-mean-they-arent-out-12827216.png

No wonder universities impose their ideology with such frenetic fanaticism. Even now, after generations rigorously devoted to the furthest extremes of moonbattery, they have not yet managed to abolish whiteness, even in the liberal arts. All they can do is redouble their efforts, then redouble them again. This Friday, City University of New York’s Graduate English Center will host an event entitled, “Refusing Institutional Whiteness: Possibilities, Alternatives, and Beyond.”

The event’s description states that “whiteness continues to be a crucial problem in our English department.” The Graduate English Center brought “together a group of scholars and thinkers in a range of disciplines in order to help us imagine, discuss, and produce new ways of resisting whiteness and envisioning alternatives in institution settings.”
You can see why the menace of whiteness is a particular problem for English departments. English is a European language. Consequently, the vast majority of authors who have written in English have been white. Shakespeare, Chaucer, Milton, Kipling, Coleridge, Keats, Dickens, Blake, Poe, Hemingway, Faulkner — all race criminals.

Already political correctness has begun to target the hard sciences through Affirmative Action hiring and admissions. Soon subjects like biology and physics will be called upon to do their part to purge the Western World of whiteness. It won’t be easy to teach a science class without touching on the discoveries of any white people. Archimedes, Galileo, Newton, Faraday, Edison, Tesla, Einstein, Bohr, Curie — not a person of politically preferred pigmentation in the bunch. This proves that they were all racists and must be erased like Confederate generals.

Try to imagine Chinese universities struggling to abolish Chineseness. This will never happen, because such an extreme level of sickness would not be tolerated. That’s why China will still be around after we are gone. At least the Chinese will remember Edison et al.

Academia Endeavors to Abolish Whiteness - Moonbattery

country_discovery.png

Western civilization (created by whites ) far superior to anything else on this earth
------------------------------------ and its just one example . i love it as it really pizzes lefties and third worlders off . Heck , 'morocco' for example is still having food riots because they don't have or grow enough Food to feed their third world population and thats funny [chuckle] !!

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------- the 'somalis' are fecking things up by their mere presence in the USA and Western World . And they are 'muslim' married to an alien 'sharia' law way of governing and thinking Lysis .

I'm informed all us whities will be a minority in a few generations , so i guess whoever it is having conniptions over it all will be happy then

until that time , the appologists can kiss my pearly white a*s

thx

~S~

Forum List

Back