It's OK republicans Trump won't be here

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
US national debt reaches a new high under Trump - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/03/politics/trump-us-national-debt/index.html

Jan 4, 2019 - The US national debt stood at $21.974 trillion at the end of 2018, more than $2 trillion higher than when President Donald Trump took office, ...
Trump says debt crisis after presidency OK as 'I won't be here': report ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-debt-crisis-fine-wont-be-here-report-2018-12

Dec 6, 2018 - US debt stands at about $21 trillion, and the federal government is ...Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be ..

Jan 4, 2019 - The US national debt stood at $21.974 trillion at the end of 2018, more than $2 trillion higher than when President Donald Trump took office, ...

Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be out of office by then
Dec 6, 2018 - US debt stands at about $21 trillion, and the federal government is ...Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be ..
Ah, and if the dems weren't lining up to spend more I'd feel better. The gop is possibly irredeemable. Even with Nixon ... it wasn't so much that he'd abandoned fiscal restraint. Even with Reagan, there was a peace "dividend." We spent it, but he wasn't around.

both parties have lost it. I'm starting to hope that Pelosi and Biden may be the last two alive who remember being adults. LOL

Its not funny. Someone had better address the budget deficit soon or the country goes bankrupt. I support a 3% Fed sales tax along with a 7% raise of the top tax rate. Then cut the Federal budget 25% across the board.

Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be out of office by then

Gee, how did it get so high?
Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

· FY 2017 - $672 billion.

· FY 2016 - $1.423 trillion.

· FY 2015 - $327 billion.

· FY 2014 - $1.086 trillion.

· FY 2013 - $672 billion.

· FY 2012 - $1.276 trillion.

· FY 2011 - $1.229 trillion.

· FY 2010 - $1.652 trillion.

Its not funny. Someone had better address the budget deficit soon or the country goes bankrupt. I support a 3% Fed sales tax along with a 7% raise of the top tax rate. Then cut the Federal budget 25% across the board.
How about taking back the Trump bullshit tax cut to the rich??? for starters?

Thanks, Obama!
You should kiss Obama's ass He dug us out of another republican, GWBs, shitstorm

Research the Community Reinvestment Act, where Bubba Clinton signed a Bill that forced banks to give mortgages to the unqualified, backed by the Federal government. When the mortgages went belly-up the shit storm hit....Bush didn't create the shit storm mess, it just hit on his watch....
Community Reinvestment Act - Wikipedia

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

Obama had to save the country from fiscal and economic ruin brought on by the Bush Administration. Trump inherited a strong economy and has increased the national debt for no reason other than for ill-thought out tax cuts. Try again.

Last edited:
How about taking back the Trump bullshit tax cut to the rich??? for starters?
Wait for the 2018 Revenues to roll in starting In April.

Obama had to save the country from fiscal and economic ruin brought on by the Bush Administration. Trump inherited a strong economy and we are increasing the national debt for no reason. Try again.

Yep, must be fun, telling folks that liberals are so smart and you being so stupid.

Neither party has worried about debt for decades...but suddenly left loons are fiscal LMAO

I say cut the budget by 50% because we dont need to be feeding lazy liberal fucks who sit on their asses all day. That would be 500 billion dollars that could go to the debt...

Obama had to save the country from fiscal and economic ruin brought on by the Bush Administration. Trump inherited a strong economy and we are increasing the national debt for no reason. Try again.

Yep, must be fun, telling folks that liberals are so smart and you being so stupid.
Thinker Change your handle to Stinker because trump supporters don't know shit They'll follow this AH off the cliff and F America

Thinker Change your handle to Stinker because trump supporters don't know shit They'll follow this AH off the cliff and F America

Ok, let me change that to so fricken stupid.

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
By KURT EICHENWALDJUNE 26, 1990
Continue reading the main story Share This Page

Donald J. Trump, who has lectured America about architecture, foreign policy and, most of all, how to do deals, may be about to learn a lesson of his own: how to live in Manhattan on $450,000 a month.

That scarcely onerous restriction is being imposed by Mr. Trump's bankers, who have insisted that the man who has made conspicuous consumption a personal trademark must curb his spending a bit.

Moreover, the $450,000-a-month allowance excludes some of the largest of Mr. Trump's daunting expenses, the bankers say. These extras, based on Mr. Trump's spending in May, include the costs of maintaining his personal 727 jetliner ($246,000) and his 282-foot yacht ($841,000). The yacht and the personal jet, to be sure, may be sold to trim the real estate developer's mountainous debts.
[...]
June 26, 1990, Page 00001 The New York Times Archives

Quick: Who'd Have Trouble Living on $450,000 a Month?
Donald-Tru7mp-7.jpg

donny from queens has always been & will always be a petulant child with absolutely no self control... emotionally, mentally, & financially.

Forum List

Back