It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

If you want to finally win this war on the Jihad...we are going to need Saudi Arabia...pushing them aside would be very short sighted...the dems wouldn't do it either...oh they will hammer Trump but their actions would be no different....and I think you libs here know it....

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]
But this is about Trump and nothing else, these liberals care nothing about that journalist, it’s all about wanting Trump to look bad, nothing more nothing less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our liberal friends would love to have Hamas and the Palestinians and Iranian Mullahs in charge in Saudi Arabia.

That is what would happen if we stabbed Moe Salman and the rest of the Saudi leadership in the back.

The liberal hope is twofold.

Destroy the Trump Economy and send American worker into the toilet. And two, force America into a war that they can blame the Trumpster for. Hopefully, an unwinnable land war in Asia.

Remember the high points of Liberalism in the 20th Century was the Vietnam War Era and the Great Roosevelt Depression. They were able to get all kinds of insanity passed during those epochs.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Please tell me you really didn't expect it to be any other way with the Orange virus?

So you liberals want to go to war over a none American, in another country, can’t the other country handle it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even close to what was said, but decent strawman attempt.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
Willow Tree, that's what I was thinking when I saw this thread, but you said it well. The other recourse of course, was to declare war, in which case liberals certainly already had their anti-war speeches and writings already written out to attack conservative President Trump, no matter what his decision would have been.

It's a slippery slope the leftists have, to damn a man if he chooses peace, and to damn a man if he goes to war. Me? I just smell a cabal of rats so desirous of power, they say and do confused things with only one goal: to get undeserved power. Hustling immigrants, scaring elderly people on Social Security, using legislative seats to destroy the executive branch's appointees as well as the judicial branch's appointees, losing boxes of votes to postpone and augment the numbers of votes for leftist candidates who didn't win to grab a seat in congress or a governorship, subverting university and public educational history classes into indoctrination into leftism including beating up every republican lawmaker, judge, and president with lies--all quick ways to end in power in the hands of leftist 'leaders' with not one scruple among them.

The founders' fear that future generations would usurp power to put wealth in their own pockets at the expense of taxpayers came, right after in 1914, when congress voted in income taxes against every common man and voter they could. Now, through sundry manipulations, people elected to office not only can give money back to the people who voted them in, they can wield all kinds of punishments upon voters who didn't vote for them, but who voted for their opponents, or spoke in the behalf of their opponents online.

The net result? Taxpayers are a screwed class of people, because when conservative candidates try to lower taxes, the accusation is always the same: that elderly people should be frightened, that veterans should lose their benefits, but that young voters should get free university indoctrination all because it benefits the left.

And taxpayers are getting wise to the circus going on in Washington and down at the local paper, where indoctrinated writers beat up on conservatives and blatantly promote those guaranteed to hike up the taxes so they can gain wealth and mindboggling salaries and benefit packages, including federal protection after their career criminal jobs have thoroughly raised their standard of living way past the top and through the ceiling for doing evil against the taxpayer and common man. :evil:

Really? Should we bomb them?

Really?

So bomb them or ignore this?

Those are the only two choices?

I guess if you have the mentality of an 8 year old...

Would you care to say what you would advocate? You can say "sanction", but for how long and until Saudi Arabia does what? And what kind of sanctions? Embargo their oil? Force the price of crude to $200 bbl? Destroy America's industry?

And what do you do if Khashoggi's radical friends take over Saudi Arabia and link up with the senior member of the Axis of Evil, Iran?

Would you care to say what you would advocate? You can say "sanction", but for how long and until Saudi Arabia does what? And what kind of sanctions? Embargo their oil? Force the price of crude to $200 bbl? Destroy America's industry?

PERSONAL sanctions against MBS and the Royal Family. That affected Putin and his buddies

PERSONAL sanctions against MBS and the Royal Family. That affected Putin and his buddies

For how long? Until they do what?

How about the big arms deal with the Saudi government?

It's [Dealing with the House of Saud] like trying to domesticate alligators. You can be for them or against them, but you're not gonna get them to behave the way YOU prefer them to..

As a first step, an option might be to stop handing them "alligators" machine guns, and truck loads of ammunition. They're just prone to making a mess with that kind of toys. Just a thought. As a next step, freezing their foreign assets would be amazing, or excluding them from the international banking system. Dreaming here, of course, but we know, if there were some political will, it could be done. And we know that because it's being done to another nation right now, and for the exact reason you mention, to make them behave the way the Trumpy wants them to. Funny how that's playing out, no?
Why should they freeze any sales when Europe is doing exactly the same?

So many things I don't know about this that the "press" doesn't seem interested in. This "what is every other country doing" -- is one of the questions. I doubt seriously, there's gonna be an INTERNATIONAL arms embargo of Saudi because that's a green light for the Arab Caliphate to be a Shia (Iran dominated) one. So US banning sales is only gonna move them to the dark side. Make Putin or Xi more powerful. Ironic that Lefties want to do that isn't it?

It's important to at least ASK what the other G8 countries are doing. BUT -- press doesn't cover it because it doesn't fit the narrative of taunting Trump into a hard line.

Also don't know what the MOTIVE might have been. If it was because of this guy's journalism -- the WORLD would already know that was the motive. But -- because we don't HAVE journalism anymore -- you just got to assume that there was no ANGLE to a motive that he was punished "AS A JOURNALIST".. So it's "just another murder" til we find out WHY he was targeted. LIKELY -- he was not killed BECAUSE he was journalist. So he's not a special "hate crime" victim (in lefty parlance).

PERHAPS, it had to do with pressuring his bro in law or uncle or whoever the "intl arms dealer" was in his family. Maybe the Saudis were threatening the ARMS DEALER by threatening his family. Sounds like an Arab way of getting someone to talk.

The idea that WE act UNILATERALLY when so much is yet to be known should be blowing little journalist minds. But most of them are too busy resisting to do any investigation or original thinking..

How many "just another murder" occur in diplomatic embassies, by hit squads flown in with preparations for body disposal?

Well see.. It's a just a matter of style. When we want to work somebody over, we "give" them to the Romanians or Tagekistanis and have CIA observers in place. Less profile than an embassy in a NATO country.

For how long? Until they do what?

How about the big arms deal with the Saudi government?

The HUGE arms deal Trump lies about????

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.
Well The Saudis have no problem with public executions and beheadings, which the left excuses as different cultural norms, yet suddenly they have their titties in a tangle. Go figure!

I get it, murdering a member of the press who worked with the WAPO is OK as long as your orange buddy make his personal profit.
How is Trump profiting off the murder of Khashoggi?

Trump isn't, and neither is America.

As far as Khashoggi, he was BFF to OBL, and didn't lift a finger to try and stop Mr. Laden's act of infamy against America. Why should America lift a finger to help his worthless carcass, no offense intended.

Leftists ignore that Khashoggi was the author of 1988 Arab News article of him tooling around Afghanistan with OBL and Al Qaeda co-founder Abdulah Azzam. Noooo, in leftist perspective, Khashoggi is just a democrat reformer journalist holding a RPG with jihadists.

View attachment 230673
You mean when we were arming & funding Bin Laden??? You opeople are dumber than shit.

Forum List

Back