It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

No surprise - Trump is a lowlife.

He loves horrific dictators, openly lusts for his eldest daughter, skips honoring American soldiers over rain or phone calls, lies like a rug, cares not about the Constitution, is racist/misogynistic/xenophobic...and on and on and on.

If I was to meet him, I would spit on him.
I would spit on you if I was withing spitting distance. Talk about lowlifes.

Europe really should be taking the lead on any possible sanctions against Saudi Arabia over the alleged whacking of Khashoggi.

Europe buys a LOT more Saudi oil than does America. We have our own oil. If they want to embargo Saudi oil and prevent it from coming to their country, its their consumers who will suffer not Americans.

At least the Saudis will be able to defend themselves against Europe with the weapons we're selling them.

Sanctions on the crown price, the king, and the country. Put enough pressure that SA realizes they need to dump him.
Saudi Arabia needs to learn how to act like a civilized society

We need to teach them

How would you suggest we do that? Should we insist the Saudi Arabia honor Homosexual Marriage? Admit trannies into their military? Allow dudes in dresses to use the nation's ladies rooms?
We should insist on basic human rights

That means you don't ambush people, torture them, kill them, chop up their body and then repeatedly lie about it

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.
Well The Saudis have no problem with public executions and beheadings, which the left excuses as different cultural norms, yet suddenly they have their titties in a tangle. Go figure!

I get it, murdering a member of the press who worked with the WAPO is OK as long as your orange buddy make his personal profit.

He took pains to invoke the "enemy of the people" tag he applies to the free press

You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice the Liberal Bias the majority of the MSM has, but then we obviously have a large portion of voters who fit this description...
Ditto in Europe, especially Germany. the media is 99% liberal.
MSM???? You assfucks bitch about CNN, NBC, CBS & ABC. If Fox or Limbaugh doesn;t say it, it can't be true, right?

We need to teach them

How would you suggest we do that? Should we insist the Saudi Arabia honor Homosexual Marriage? Admit trannies into their military? Allow dudes in dresses to use the nation's ladies rooms?

That means you don't ambush people, torture them, kill them, chop up their body and then repeatedly lie about it

I agree, they should have publicly execute Khashoggi, then feed him to pigs, and proudly announce that IS what they do to their traitors.
Well The Saudis have no problem with public executions and beheadings, which the left excuses as different cultural norms, yet suddenly they have their titties in a tangle. Go figure!

I get it, murdering a member of the press who worked with the WAPO is OK as long as your orange buddy make his personal profit.

Khashoggi wasn't a "journalist" at all. He was the BFF of OBL that occasionally wrote propaganda for the Wash Post.

He took pains to invoke the "enemy of the people" tag he applies to the free press

You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice the Liberal Bias the majority of the MSM has, but then we obviously have a large portion of voters who fit this description...
MSM???? You assfucks bitch about CNN, NBC, CBS & ABC. If Fox or Limbaugh doesn;t say it, it can't be true, right?

Of course it could be true.

But you have to have verification, proof that the event happened.

They don't call CNN "Fake News" for nothing.

We need to teach them

Are you really as big a stupid fuck as this post shows? They've been doing this shit for centuries and it only just NOW bothers you?

Are you really as big a stupid fuck as this post shows? They've been doing this shit for centuries and it only just NOW bothers you?

This was very public & a slap in the face to America.

Trump is Saudi Arabia's bitch

"Drug lords kill people all the time so when we catch one actually killing someone, we should not give a shit" Great thinking.

This was very public & a slap in the face to America.

Trump is Saudi Arabia's bitch

"Drug lords kill people all the time so when we catch one actually killing someone, we should not give a shit" Great thinking.

How is this a "slap in the face to America"?

Moe Salman allegedly whacks the BFF of Osama Laden on his nation's own territory. Why should America even care about the death of Khashoggi? Believe me, the vast majority of Americans could give a shit less about this reprobate.

The way trump handled it was humiliating. Initially denying it, offering excuses and alibis, then, after the Saudis were forced to admit to the murder, he proffered the "rogue agents" theory. After our own CIA confirmed that that was bunk, trump was forced to abandon any pretense of morality. We're selling them more weapons with which to do their murdering. He even thanked them publicly, immediately after the CIA confirmed that the murder was ordered by the prince (for lowering oil prices). Trump has shamed his nation. He's a disgrace.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

What action did Obama take for all the murders committed by Muslims? A reporter was beheaded on video.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?

Agreed. Dims are pussies. Should he declare war because a journalist was murdered? Horrible act, and if he did you would probably condemn him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way trump handled it was humiliating. Initially denying it, offering excuses and alibis, then, after the Saudis were forced to admit to the murder, he proffered the "rogue agents" theory. After our own CIA confirmed that that was bunk, trump was forced to abandon any pretense of morality. We're selling them more weapons with which to do their murdering. He even thanked them publicly, immediately after the CIA confirmed that the murder was ordered by the prince (for lowering oil prices). Trump has shamed his nation. He's a disgrace.

The Saudis didn't use military weapons to allegedly whack Khashoggi.
Supposedly they used bone saws.

As far as "morality", America deals with a lot of immoral nations, who are a lot worse than Saudi Arabia.

Remember this too, Khashoggi was Osama Laden's best friend and Moe Salman is a reformer who wants to get rid of radical islam that guys like Khashoggi represent.

It’s not bitching, it’s fact, thanks for confirming...

The Saudis didn't use military weapons to allegedly whack Khashoggi.
Oh, good point!

As far as "morality", America deals with a lot of immoral nations, who are a lot worse than Saudi Arabia.

Foiled again!

Remember this too, Khashoggi was Osama Laden's best friend and Moe Salman is a reformer who wants to get rid of radical islam that guys like Khashoggi represent.

Well, it's all good then!

Khashoggi wasn't a "journalist" at all. He was the BFF of OBL that occasionally wrote propaganda for the Wash Post.

Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

Jamal Khashoggi began his career as a regional manager for Tihama Bookstores from 1983 to 1984.[24] Later he worked as a correspondent for the Saudi Gazette and as an assistant manager for Okaz from 1985 to 1987.[24] He continued his career as a reporter for various daily and weekly Arab newspapers from 1987 to 1990, including Asharq Al-Awsat, Al Majalla and Al Muslimoon.[6][24] Khashoggi became managing editor and acting editor-in-chief of Al Madina in 1991 and his tenure in that position lasted until 1999.[24]

From 1991 to 1999, he was a foreign correspondent in such countries as Afghanistan, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan, and in the Middle East.[6] It is also claimed that he served with both Saudi Arabian Intelligence Agency and possibly the United States in Afghanistan during this period.[26] He then was appointed a deputy editor-in-chief of Arab News, and served in the post from 1999 to 2003.[27]

He appears to have been a journalist. What's the source for your claim that he wasn't?

It's [Dealing with the House of Saud] like trying to domesticate alligators. You can be for them or against them, but you're not gonna get them to behave the way YOU prefer them to..

As a first step, an option might be to stop handing them "alligators" machine guns, and truck loads of ammunition. They're just prone to making a mess with that kind of toys. Just a thought. As a next step, freezing their foreign assets would be amazing, or excluding them from the international banking system. Dreaming here, of course, but we know, if there were some political will, it could be done. And we know that because it's being done to another nation right now, and for the exact reason you mention, to make them behave the way the Trumpy wants them to. Funny how that's playing out, no?
Why should they freeze any sales when Europe is doing exactly the same?

So many things I don't know about this that the "press" doesn't seem interested in. This "what is every other country doing" -- is one of the questions. I doubt seriously, there's gonna be an INTERNATIONAL arms embargo of Saudi because that's a green light for the Arab Caliphate to be a Shia (Iran dominated) one. So US banning sales is only gonna move them to the dark side. Make Putin or Xi more powerful. Ironic that Lefties want to do that isn't it?

It's important to at least ASK what the other G8 countries are doing. BUT -- press doesn't cover it because it doesn't fit the narrative of taunting Trump into a hard line.

Also don't know what the MOTIVE might have been. If it was because of this guy's journalism -- the WORLD would already know that was the motive. But -- because we don't HAVE journalism anymore -- you just got to assume that there was no ANGLE to a motive that he was punished "AS A JOURNALIST".. So it's "just another murder" til we find out WHY he was targeted. LIKELY -- he was not killed BECAUSE he was journalist. So he's not a special "hate crime" victim (in lefty parlance).

PERHAPS, it had to do with pressuring his bro in law or uncle or whoever the "intl arms dealer" was in his family. Maybe the Saudis were threatening the ARMS DEALER by threatening his family. Sounds like an Arab way of getting someone to talk.

The idea that WE act UNILATERALLY when so much is yet to be known should be blowing little journalist minds. But most of them are too busy resisting to do any investigation or original thinking..

How many "just another murder" occur in diplomatic embassies, by hit squads flown in with preparations for body disposal?

Yep, that's how it seems...

Ladin was killed without benefit of trial by Obama, much like has been alleged about his fellow islamonazi comrade Khashoggi, except that was by Moe Salman.

Is Mr. Salman was wrong for icing Khashoggi, Obama was wrong for whacking Ladin.

We invaded Afghanistan because it allegedly sheltered bin Laden. How far back does your outrage go?

Forum List

Back