It's Official: Hillary Clinton Wins Democratic Presidential Nomination

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Congratulations, Hillary Clinton!

I look forward to seeing you and Bill in the White House.

Reported live on MSNBC.

Somewhat amusing the dummies at the convention did not even realize what the vote total was.

A great day for democracy!
ZHG3aMc.jpg

Can't imagine why Lakota is making such a big deal of this...

everyone else knew on the 4th of July.

FIX lol The rigged primary will forever taint her nomination. Apparently a woman can't win a straight up election against a man is that the message Hillary is sending to young girls?

Why do I vote for clinton?
1. Because I love our national parks and national treasures. Something worth protecting!
2. I believe that every child deserves an education. do I believe the It is perfect? NO, but we need to adopt a top 5 system instead of ripping the structure completely down..
3. I believe investing in infrastructure is good for our economy!
4. I believe that investing in science and tech benefits us all greatly as a nation.
5. Repubican policies of deregulation, pro-monopoly and disreguard for the rights of the worker, consumer and anyone that isn't rich is disgusting. Such started the great depression and the great recession.

On the otherhand, there's areas I honestly disagree with her on like the BLM and something equally retarded, but I hope my male friends wouldn't throw away modern civilization over it. There's better ways to speak out!

1. Because I love our national parks and national treasures. Something worth protecting!
2. I believe that every child deserves an education. do I believe the It is perfect? NO, but we need to adopt a top 5 system instead of ripping the structure completely down..
3. I believe investing in infrastructure is good for our economy!
4. I believe that investing in science and tech benefits us all greatly as a nation.
5. Repubican policies of deregulation, pro-monopoly and disreguard for the rights of the worker, consumer and anyone that isn't rich is disgusting. Such started the great depression and the great recession.

On the otherhand, there's areas I honestly disagree with her on like the BLM and something equally retarded, but I hope my male friends wouldn't throw away modern civilization over it. There's better ways to speak out!

How can you visit them when obama and company shuts them down?

How can you see their natural beauty when one of Hillary's henchmen deface them?

Woman who defiled national parks with graffiti banned from 524 million acres of public land

Woman who defiled national parks with graffiti banned from 524 million acres of public land

A San Diego woman pleaded guilty last week to seven misdemeanor counts of defiling rock formations with graffiti in seven national parks and has been banned from 524 million acres of public lands during her two years of probation.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheila K. Oberto also sentenced Casey Nocket, 23, to 200 hours of community work. A hearing to determine the amount of restitution Nocket is required to pay will be held at a later date.

Nocket declined to make a statement on her own behalf during a sentencing hearing in U.S. District Court in Fresno, federal prosecutors said. She could not be reached for comment.

The defendant’s defacement of multiple rock formations showed a lack of respect for the law and our shared national treasures.

— Phillip A. Talbert, U.S. attorney

Forum List

Back