It's not racist to think most whites are racist

ThisAgin2.jpg

It's just your culture and has been for centuries. It's common of whites to ascribe cultural traits to Muslims, Blacks, Asians, etc. It's racist to have a double standard for whites on this.
Your thread a week ago stated 50% of White people are racist. Now a week later you state most White people are racist. I guess next week you'll tell us all White people are racists. You are rapidly establishing yourself as non-credible.

Your thread a week ago stated 50% of White people are racist. Now a week later you state most White people are racist. I guess next week you'll tell us all White people are racists. You are rapidly establishing yourself as non-credible.
Well, next week he is going to tell us that the Mars colonists are racist. It's a progression thing and he had to keep going or he loses his place in history.

To me, the younger generation is the most racist, most intolerant and the dumbest.
Not really their fault. They've had nothing but indoctrination in public schools and when this all blows up in their faces, there won't be anyone to blame that can or will change their suffering.

Most is over half.
That is undoubtedly true for this board, but is it representative of America as a whole?

Dontcha know - 110% of white people are racist.

So is math.

Forum List

Back